! HELP! I screwed up

TheTacoSniper

I was having some issues and it led to me trying to clear my CMOS and so I took off the thing and when I tried to put it back on it fell into the power supply area and I can't find it what do I do?

wow, thats a lot of bees!

Like, it fell into the power supply?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I was having some issues and it led to me trying to clear my CMOS and so I took off the thing and when I tried to put it back on it fell into the power supply area and I can't find it what do I do?

Take out the PSU and look for it. 

I could be very wrong

What do you mean power supply area? around it it? in it ? 

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

If it fell in the psu then try removing the psu, and shaking it out, if that doesn't work then remove a cover part of the PSU, it should be held on by screws.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Under the shroud. Do I unplug everything and go on a full search for it? I was in the middle of a csgo comp match too D:

If your battery fell into your power supply then don't power on you system until you get the battery out(don't even plug it into the wall). You can take your PSU out and you might be able to 'shake" it out, however the worst case scenario is that you'll need to take apart your PSU.

If you can't tell I am freaking out right now

First, calm down. Secondly, if you can, shake out the power supply and see if you can get it to fall out.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

If your battery fell into your power supply then don't power on you system until you get the battery out(don't even plug it into the wall). You can take your PSU out and you might be able to 'shake" it out, however the worst case scenario is that you'll need to take apart your PSU.

Which will also void the warranty, consequently.

OK I found it it fell out I cleared the cmos and all is good in the world i think.