Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

luv the cooler

why?

because I am only using a stock fan on my cpu and I really need a cpu cooler

Case: NZXT H440     CPU: Intel core i7-4790k    RAM: 2x G.Skill ripjaws 4gb 1600mhz   GPU: Soon   CPU Cooler: Stock (will buy a decent one soon)     PSU: CM V650 80+ gold PSU.

I love the powersupply, looks sexy and love the idea :)

Favorite item would be the PSU, really reliable plus mine has serious coil whine.

Thank you Antec and Techtips for the giveaway!

My favorite is the "True silent fans" I have 6 of them in my case and they are quite as hell and the mounting method is great!

My favorite item is the Accent lighting kit. My room has poor lightning and this would really spice it up!

dat power supply TT3TT i wanna do a beast of a workstation but need the wattage :(

Woah ! This is one huge giveaway. I would love to one this !

Oh look, a newbie! Anyways, people are gonna think I'm pretty naive for this post, but I'm a sucker for lighting, while I like a quiet PSU and a slick looking case, normally when I build a PC and have spent over a thou on it, I make it light up like that one Mustang GT in your city with LED strips and under-car neon lighting. So uh... Yeah, definitely a fan of the accent lighting kit.

Favorite Item: "Preeeetty lights."

my favorite item is the Kuhler 1250, because i never have better cooling than the boxed intel cooler.

I'd LOVE the blue pulse headphones, my others recently broke due to a incedent with a flight of stairs, but I'm currently using speakers and I feel oddly exposed(Plus my pc is loud as what). 

I love that power supply, and that cpu cooler, i want to win this because im going to college soon and im going to build a quiet gaming rig (so it doesn't disturb my roommate).

LINUSTECHTIPS ROCKS \m/

Can you give me this bundle giveaway?

Why?

Cause, I really need that CPU Khuler 1250 because its hot here in the Philippines

HAHA! :D

MORE POWER GUYS!

Giveaways :o Giveaways everywhere! WHOOP!

Favourite item: the cooler because I have a stock one.. :)

Thanks for da giveaway tho ;)

Moar giveaways!!!!

Anyway dat cooler... Finally someone does something inovative and I would love to own it

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

I really like the Accent lighting kit. Makes it very easy to light up your computer area!

i LOVE THE THE PACKAGING IT is amazing all those card boards and all that bubble wrap

. :D  :P

J.K  I love the the true quite fans they're so quite and they will really help to cool my system. .the only  . I 'd love to have it for my new build .Kudos to linus and Antec for doing this kind of a giveaway 

Hoho! naise

Favourite's gotta be the cool red accented PSU!

My favorite would have to be the Kuhler 1250. Mainly because I have loved to get into water cooling even if it's closed looped ones. This would really help me get started transforming my pc into a water cooled pc. Thanks a lot for giving me a chance to do this!

I would like to get 1100 v2 computer case because I think its better then my haf 922