Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite idem on the list is the liquid cooler because I'm building a new PC and I don't have enough money because I'm 13. But if I can't get this I would have to get a cheap heat sink.

My favorite idem on the list is the liquid cooler because I'm building a new PC and I don't have enough money because I'm 13. But if I can't get this I would have to get a cheap heat sink.

Since I build my first PC I find my self looking for ways to improve my next build. And a liquid cooling system is definitely a must!

love the psu the most. seriously 5 years warranty, silent operation and 92% gold efficient! 

Probably the case as I want to start to build a pc and need one and it looks beautiful

The cooler! Never had a liquid one.

3770k MaxVFormula 7970 16gb AX760 1 barracuda 250 840 NHD14 

The cooler! Never had a liquid one.

3770k MaxVFormula 7970 16gb AX760 1 barracuda 250 840 NHD14 

least liked: the headset.

most liked the case. Antec has been making solid PC cases forever

I like the True Quiet Fans. There's nothing in PC experience that goes above a very quiet PC, and the casefans are the loudest ones in there. 

My favorite part is probably the cooler, because the smell of burnt silicon is not a good smell

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

My favourite item from this giveaway would be the Kuhler 1250 because I love a silent pc and right now have a very noisy cpu fan cooler.

Accent lighting kit is my favorite item. I have a new case and it really need some ligthing. And this kit is the most easy-to-do because is USB-Powered!

My favorite item is the 1100 V2 Computer Case, i just love the embossed side panel, i just think it is a work of art.

Favorite item is the tower. Antec cases are always great looking!

My favorite item is the 1100 V2 Computer Case, i just love the embossed side panel, i just think it is a work of art.

Antec kuhler 1250 has a pretty unique design, instead of a single stronger pump they have put two pumps and I believe they are pretty low powered, this is truly a nice idea but the placement of them could be better cauz now we are stock with the stock fans and the additional tubes and making the thickness of the total unit much more then usual but enough with the complains, The best part about it is that now the cpu block wont vibrate since its just a cpu block now and the pumps are place over the brushless motor of the both fans.

Its really nice to see company like Antec has big enough balls to come up with the new deign.

my vote is for kuhler 1250 hands down!!

My favorite part is the case because it reminds of the Antec 300, which i built my first ever pc when i was younger.

All of those items are nice, from the somewhat simplistic look of the case(at least compared to my HAF912) to the Kuhler 1250 which is definitely better than the stock cooler on my phenom ii 965, though that lighted accent kit would have to be my favorite of the bunch.

im not sure if i entered!

my favorite is the case because of its look. i love plain black cases without all the fancy bells and whistles

The True Quiet Fans are probably my favorite item. Currently running a gaming rig with noisy as hell fans, maybe these could silence things up :)