Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

KÜHLER H2O 1250. Why? Overclocking made easier.

The Antec Kuhler 1250 because I have always loved Antec's products and they are just wonderful.

The Kuhler H20 1250. By removing the pump from the head unit, it allows it to have a much lower profile, which can go a long way in streamlining a build. It could have ended there, but the idea of dual mounting pumps on the radiator adds functionality to what is a very well-established dual-fan style of radiator. Not only that, but it looks like such a natural improvement on the existing design that it's left most of us wondering why it was never done to begin with.

the fans seem nice,i'd love to see if they are as silent as they say...

My favorite item in the bundle in the bundle is a tie between the Pulse Headset and the Kuhler 1250.
The headset, because a nice, high quality wireless headset would be really nice to have, especially Bluetooth since I can use that on my PC and my phone.

As for the Cooler -- it's a Closed-Loop water cooler, with a 240 -- dual 120mm fan radiator, which is about twice as big as my current water cooler, which I believe is a Corsair H50, AND it has an LED on the pump.  :D

Favorite item: The Antec EDG750 PSU

Reason: My PSU is dying on me and i think it would look great in my In-Win D-frame mini once i get it.

I realy love what you do Linus, and my girlfriend think that i am talking to much about You...lol

My favorite item in the giveaway is the antec Tower

Because i am starting a new build and It would be kind of the perfect size for the project.

My favourite would be the cooler because I don't have one :(

#intelstockcooler

The Kuhler 1250 is probably my favorite thing in this build. 

My case is big, bulky,noisey, and too flashy like everyone's first pc. This build would be an awesome switch.

Thanks for the giveaways!

What I like best is actually the Accent lighting kit, need to make my computer look more fab.

What I actually need the most is the power supply. I have received multiple power surge warnings, causing my computer to power off, with my current power supply.

My favourite item is the kuhler 1250, I'd like to see how it compared to my Noctua NH-D14

MOAR COARS: 5GHz "Confirmed" Black Edition™ The Build
AMD 5950X 4.7/4.6GHz All Core Dynamic OC + 1900MHz FCLK | 5GHz+ PBO | ASUS X570 Dark Hero | 32 GB 3800MHz 14-15-15-30-48-1T GDM 8GBx4 |  PowerColor AMD Radeon 6900 XT Liquid Devil @ 2700MHz Core + 2130MHz Mem | 2x 480mm Rad | 8x Blacknoise Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-PS Black Edition 120mm PWM | Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti + Additional 3D Printed Rad Mount

Hello, Thanks for the give away.

For me it would be the EDG750 PSU as my PSU fan is dieing and making horrible noise lol.

I recently moved from the UK to Sweden to live with my girlfriend and right now i can't afford to buy a new one.

I watched you Linus from 2010 when you showed how to overclock the Phenom II X6 and i've never entered anything before. I'm not sure why lol.

Anyway i wanted to also take this chance to say i love you're videos and i hope you continue doing it for even more years to come. Thank-you. :)

Thank You Antec!

I like the Kuhler 1250 because it's nice to be cool!

Love that EDG750 PSU. i could sure use it. my current 460W one wont be enough for my future updates

Love that EDG750 PSU. i could sure use it. my current 460W one wont be enough for my future updates

My favorite item would be 1100 V2 Computer Case  because it just looks great and perfect and maybe i would be able to build new gaming pc with that, which i want for long time.

Looks like some awesome stuff in this giveaway!

Favorite item: Kuhler 1250; cause I' currently running air cooling.

Linus is my homeboy, That power supply is as pretty as his face!

The fans. PSU is great and the AIO liquid cooler looks cool, but the fans are amazing value here in Denmark. Less than half the price of Corsair AF120 QE and definitely not half the performance. It's all about that price/performance.

Intel i7-2600K @ 4.4GHz 1.275v (Noctua NH-D14 @ 7v), ASUS P8P67 B3 with 16GB 1600MHz HyperX Black (2x8GB)

ASUS GTX 780 3GB DCII 941MHz/6008MHz, Silver Power SP-SS750M (750W 80+ Silver Modular),

Corsair Force GT 120GB x3 (2x RAID 0 (OS) + 1x Games) / Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Corsair AF140 White LED x3 @ 5v)

I like the TrueQuiet 120 fans. I've been looking to get some quieter fans for my pc.

KÜHLER H2O 

Love the fact I could Liquid cool my CPU without the big setup water cooling usually needs.

Favorite Item: Definitely the computer case.

Why: I've always lived with a toaster my entire life, and it's hard to buy a new computer when you're a poor college student. Or a new anything really.