ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

the omega looks amazing

Desktop CPU: Intel i5 2500K Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H77M-D3H GPU: EVGA 660TI 2GB Ram: Kingston 8GB 1333Mhz PSU: Unknown 500w Case: Unknown Hard drive:  WD Black 1TB Heatsink: stock OSWindows 8.1

I know my pc sucks but it does what I want it to do. 

Laptop Dell E6320 OSWindows 8.1 / Ubuntu gnome 15.04

Don't really see the point in over-engineering a 2nd in line by performance gpu. 

Nevertheless, will be glad to have one arrive at my doorstep :)

I like Zotac in general because i purchased the gtx 770 amp! and im really happy with it.

The GTX 970 is a new step in grahpics card progress and i'd really like to have one (of the best :D

I have no experiance with Zotac what is their QA like and RMA rate, compared to other nvidia manufactors?

Wow this is the best looking card I've ever seen, even before Gigabyte's Windforce triple fan cooler! If only I could afford it c:

i really like the look of the omega!

And i really come to love the 900 series and their non ref pcbs are doing well so thumbs up zotac and thanks for the giveaway 8D

I really like the 900 series because they are really powerful, yet energy efficient. The Zotac version looks great.

The 980 would be a really nice upgrade from my Radeon 6790. 

This Zotac cards looks BEAST! Never wanted to buy something based on looks like this ones.

I love to see the GTX 970 on my new computer that I am developing, its excellents the avarage fraps of the gpu in games!!!

the amp extreme is so sexy! i want!

CPU: core i7 3930k @4.2ghz- MOBO: ASUS P9X79- GPU: GTX 680 2gb Reference SLI- SIMM: 8gb Kingston hyperX genesis 1600mhz- HDD/SSD: Seagate Baracuda 1.0tb/OCZ agility 3/ Vertex 2- CASE: corsair graphite 600T- COOLER: corsair H100- PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 850w- FANS: Noctua NF-F12.

I love the look of the cooler. I always was a sucker for flashy things. And triple fans generally look better than dual fans IMO

i like the carbon design i'm looking for gpu for first build 

This GPU looks amazing, I don't know why so many people do not like the look of it. I love the triple fan cooler and the all black finish, I would really love to have this beast of a GPU in my build. Thank you Linus and Zotac for the opportunity to win this card, I know it is going to be very hard to win since so many people are going to be posting and asking for it just as i am; but I thought it was defintely worth a shot and that i might get lucky. Thank you again.

Those are some really sleek looking GPU's right there. I still hate how the bus is only 264 bit this time around.

That is one sexy graphics card. I've been meaning to make an account on the forum. This contest is the kick in that pants I needed I guess Lol.