** CLOSED ** HUGE Computex Giveaway Sponsored by WD and Steiger Dynamics

LinusTech

WD has some pretty reliable HDs. Thanks for giveaway WD!

Oh man, who wouldn't want to enter ?

Hope I win!

Thank you for providing this awesome giveaway Linus and WD.

Why is it that Linus always gives us the best of the best, he gives us great content that has allowed me and many others the chance to game at the best standards possible (graphics cards / clock speed / etc), and for that I gratitude you and thank you for hosting another awesome give away!

Ooooh wouldn't mind me having some more Hard drives and stuff. :D Could use some good hardware.

Looks sweet :D

[OS - Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit)] [CPU - Intel i7 920 @ 2.67GHz] [GPU - EVGA Nvidia GTX 660 2 GB] [RAM - 6GB RAM @ 1066MHz] [HDD - 320GB WD Caviar Blue] [HDD - Hitatchi Deskstar 230GB] [HDD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB] [PSU - Corsair TX 750M PSU] [Monitors - Dell ST2310 23" (1920x1080), Dell SE198WFP 19" (1440x900), Acer S201HL 20" (1600x900)] [Case - NZXT Phantom 410 in Gunmetal]

Damn you guys are awesome!

CPU: Intel I5 3550 Motherboard: Maximus V Gene RAM: 8Gb Kingston HyperX Genesis GPU: Zotac GTX 670 Case: NZXT Vulcan Storage: 120gb Kintson SSD + 1TB WB blue PSU: Corsair CX600 Display(s): Asus 24" VE247H Full HD Cooling: Coolermaster V8 and Casefans Keyboard: Steelseries 6G V/2 Mouse: Razer Naga Molten Sound: Onboard + Astro a40

Dem giveaways is high in this one. I have a 2TB WD Green HDD @ 5400rpm in my pc right now. Never had a prob, but HDD's dont seem to give much trouble either way,

Incredible giveaway. WD and Linustechtips are truly awesome for providing this!

Give it to me, aye. (please)

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore