K70 RGB vs K95 RGB Choice

Hey everyone, I really need some help deciding on my next keyboard. I know I am either going with the K70 or K95 RGB, but aside from the macro keys (which I've never found myself needing) can someone explain the major differences between them for me? I don't know if I should buy a K70 before they sell out or wait for the K95, with a release date unknown.

the main difference is the marco keys, if you don't need them then get the k70 

k70

VENG_K70_RGB_K_EU_top_575px.png

k95

VENG_K95_RGB_K_US_top_575px.png

The only difference, to my knowledge, is the macro keys, as Bubblewhale stated.

Personally, i've only used my macro keys out of laziness, to remap the arrow keys. other than that, I can't recall a time that they've ever been useful, I map everything to my mouse.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

I've used macro keys on g510 for my reports. Well, you know, when you need 60+ pages of text and that contains helluva number of phrases that constantly appear...

Also I made them my "voice command terminal". [VVEW], [VVVT] and stuff.

Overall they are good for office use.

It's hard to use the macro keys in games, but in everyday stuff they are great. If you don't use them just get the k70

the main difference is the marco keys, if you don't need them then get the k70 

k70

VENG_K70_RGB_K_EU_top_575px.png

k95

VENG_K95_RGB_K_US_top_575px.png

I've used macro keys on g510 for my reports. Well, you know, when you need 60+ pages of text and that contains helluva number of phrases that constantly appear...

Also I made them my "voice command terminal". [VVEW], [VVVT] and stuff.

Overall they are good for office use.

Hey thanks for the replies everyone, I think I'm leaning towards the K70. Don't have a need for the macros now, and can always get an extension later if it's that important. Anyone have an idea on the retail or release date of the K95 based on the 70?

I just ordered the k70 yesterday and honestly I dont use macros either so if you dont use em then Id just get the k70, especially since the k95 hasnt even been released anyway. I havent looked at the pricing but the k70 is prolly cheaper too. The k70 on newegg is $170 and the k95 based off that will prolly be like 190-200..thats just a guess though

Also do keep in mind that despite the above pictures the sizes are different between the two keyboards. The K95 does not squish the normal QWERTY keyboard to fit the Macro keys, it is actually a longer keyboard. Specifically 502mm wide vs. 438mm wide.

I was also debating on either getting the K95 or K70 when I thought an extra $20 (I think) for 18 more keys. And correct me if I'm wrong but I think you can put macros on the keys on the K70. Planning on getting the K70 with cherry mx blues this weekend! Hope you make a good decision. 

I am just super stoked that you can now get the K95 with more than just Red switches. If Corsair would have offered a K95 in blues when I bought my K70, I would have spent the extra $ in a heartbeat for the macros.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I like the idea of more lights so K95 > K70 > K65 but I don't need the macro keys so the K70 is the one I'm going with.