R7 250x PCI Compatibly [Question]

Hello everyone today I come to you with some questions regarding PCI Express backwards compatibility.

First my system:

System_Summary.png

Generic 430 Watt Power Supply.

Something I have to clarify is that the Ram Upgrade is already under way.

Now to the actual question, I want to buy the R7 250x for my system but according with my MOBO user manual my PCI Express x 16 slot is version 1.1 and all I can read about this card is how awesome the low power consumption is on thins card thanks to  PCI Express x16 3.0 support, naturally I have to ask myself if this card would work with and old 1.1 PCI express slot.

And if this card is simply not compatible with my MOBO what card would you guys recommend for my system that is compatible with my PCI Express 1.1 slot?

Thanks in advance.

@Rag

PCI Express: If it fits, it works.

Ok I hope it does because I'm going to import this card and It would be a world to try to return it...

Ok I hope it does because I'm going to import this card and It would be a world to try to return it...

Why R7 250X? are there no cards available locally?

"Rawr XD"

Why R7 250X? are there no cards available locally?

The R7 250x is what people recommended for my system in my previous post. At first I was going with the EVGA GeForce GT 740 Superclocked but then they said than R7 250x would perform better at the same price point.

I'm not in the U.S or Canada, so we can say there is no card available locally I'm in Costa Rica at the moment.

Wouldn't the cpu bottleneck a littlebit? Still it is a great card, and if you can't find any r7 250x, get the hd 7770 ghz edition which is the same thing, and make sure you have a 6 pin power connector on your psu to power the gpu..

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

The R7 250x is what people recommended for my system in my previous post. At first I was going with the EVGA GeForce GT 740 Superclocked but then they said than R7 250x would perform better at the same price point.

Thing is, if I was looking for a low end GPU the least I would do is try to save up for a GTX 750, since it's Maxwell and will fare better with your generic 430w

"Rawr XD"

Cool idea. What r u upgrading the RAM to?

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

Wouldn't the cpu bottleneck a littlebit? Still it is a great card, and if you can't find any r7 250x, get the hd 7770 ghz edition which is the same thing, and make sure you have a 6 pin power connector on your psu to power the gpu..

CPU is a bottle neck I know that's why I'm trying to see what can I get for this system without bottle-necking the hell out it... my budget for the card is $100

Cool idea. What r u upgrading the RAM to?

According with my MOBO user Manual it can Only support 4GB of DDR @ Ram so I'm buying just that

Thing is, if I was looking for a low end GPU the least I would do is try to save up for a GTX 750, since it's Maxwell and will fare better with your generic 430w

^^^ yes

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

According with my MOBO user Manual it can Only support 4GB of DDR @ Ram so I'm buying just that

That would help A TON

CPU is a bottle neck I know that's why I'm trying to see what can I get for this system without bottle-necking the hell out it... my budget for the card is $100

Yeah my cpu is similar to yours and i have read that it bottlenecks a bit with the r7 250x, but i would prefer it to bottleneck rather than having a bad value for money gpu.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

Yeah my cpu is similar to yours and i have read that it bottlenecks a bit with the r7 250x, but i would prefer it to bottleneck rather than having a bad value for money gpu.

The thing is that I have read that there is a lot of PCI 1.1 compatibility problems with the R7 250x.

And some websites can't even decide if the r7 250x need a 6 pin power connector some say it doesn't needs it others say that it needs it, sometimes I think they do all that just to confuse people...