Want a Laptop with Specific Features, Need Help Finding Best Deal

EChondo

I want a laptop, not a ultrabook or chromebook, etc. a real laptop with;

-1920x1080 resolution

-Dual hard drive bays, so 2 hard drive and an optical, no hard drive caddy in the optical drive slot

-15.6"-17.3"

-Cheap

I will be using the laptop for web browsing, word documents, and multimedia(pictures, videos, music) viewing. A clean looking laptop is desired, but I can pass this up. I have found a few laptops, but the best one I could find is this: http://rjtech.com/shop/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=30115

The only problem with this is that, I don't need a GT 650m. Can anyone find a cheaper laptop with these features using embedded Intel graphics? I just need something simple with a few features without it being over like $600...

I don't need hard drives, RAM, or a OS, I have all that. So I basically need the laptop with a CPU, screen and wireless card, I don't understand why it is so expensive for something so simple.

ya..... not going to happen for less than $600

if you want dual had drive bays and a Optical dive then you have to go for a much much much higher price point.

some thing like the MSI GT60 or a GT70 might have dual HDD bays and high end ASUS G75 will have dual HDD bays. but they can reach even $2000.

if you want to add a SSD and a HDD then go for some thing like a MSI GT60 ($1200) becasue it has a m-SATA. use that as a cash for the HDD.

that is the best compromise for what you are looking for.

but i am sorry you will never be able to find a notebook with those specs for that price unless its a used one.. but im not sure abt that too

ya..... not going to happen for less than $600

if you want dual had drive bays and a Optical dive then you have to go for a much much much higher price point.

some thing like the MSI GT60 or a GT70 might have dual HDD bays and high end ASUS G75 will have dual HDD bays. but they can reach even $2000.

if you want to add a SSD and a HDD then go for some thing like a MSI GT60 ($1200) becasue it has a m-SATA. use that as a cash for the HDD.

that is the best compromise for what you are looking for.

but i am sorry you will never be able to find a notebook with those specs for that price unless its a used one.. but im not sure abt that too

EDIT: forgot to mention - that is best price that you will find for a dual HDD bay notebook. but not sure about the brand. so i will be more careful...

If you want two HDD's and an optical drive you'll probably need to go to 17'', which are more often loaded with higher end components than smaller notebook.s I don't think 600 is gonna work either.

ya..... not going to happen for less than $600 if you want dual had drive bays and a Optical dive then you have to go for a much much much higher price point. some thing like the MSI GT60 or a GT70 might have dual HDD bays and high end ASUS G75 will have dual HDD bays. but they can reach even $2000. if you want to add a SSD and a HDD then go for some thing like a MSI GT60 ($1200) becasue it has a m-SATA. use that as a cash for the HDD. that is the best compromise for what you are looking for. but i am sorry you will never be able to find a notebook with those specs for that price unless its a used one.. but im not sure abt that too

Thanks but I found that Clevo laptop for $700 and it has everything I want, but it also has more items like a GT 650m, which I don't need. The Clevo fits the bill perfectly, but I would like to find something cheaper that doesn't have extra things like a dedicated GPU.

If you want two HDD's and an optical drive you'll probably need to go to 17''' date=' which are more often loaded with higher end components than smaller notebook.s I don't think 600 is gonna work either.[/quote']

I found a 15.6" for $700, but it has extras that I don't need. If anyone can't find something cheaper that just has the basics of what I want, then I guess I'll have to wait a while more or just suck it up and pay the $700!

Thanks guys, if anyone else has any suggestions, please feel free to post or PM me :)