Why doesn't Google sue the FCC?

Sonefiler

Hey guys,

So youtube is throttled just like Netflix, supposedly.

Why doesn't Google sue the big 4 ISPs, and the FCC?

Google is almost twice as valuable as Comcast, and extremely rich. WHY do they let the 4-way fuck squad throttle their video streaming service, and why do they let this Tom Wheelchair dude allow the gay orgy to do this?

Literally the only things I can think of is that a. they are going to, b. they can just give away their money because they're rich as fuck, or c. they're the Illoominardy.

This would probably go to the Supreme Court, and Google would almost certainly win.

If Google is really supporting Net Neutrality, then why don't they take action?

We can kick Tom right out of his Wheeler and out of office. 

tl:dr; google is the iloominardy

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

The FCC is bigger than Google.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

wait....

Youtube is throttled?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

The judges and court systems that would look into this do not understand what the internet is and how it works. They are the wrong people to try and appeal to.

wait....

Youtube is throttled?

When your youtube is slow, underneath the video it says "Experiencing slowness? find out why" and tells you about how some ISPs don't like Youtube because they're fucking jackasses

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Big time but mostly by Verizon.

And AT&T. Netzero is based off AT&T and is worse.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Using Telus is Canada, not throttled, neither is torrents.

Shaw Cable doesn't throttle them either.

You guys cray? Youtube was like the first thing isps started throttling

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Youtube changes things a lot, so that's probably the issue.

Big time but mostly by Verizon.

I have Verizon and I don't seem to experience all these Youtube/Netflix problems