If You Had to Choose a 5.25 Front Panel port hub Which would you choose?

relaxed83

I am looking for a port hub for USB 3.0, sata, and a mult-flash card reader... and possibly something else... LCD temp monitor? who knows but I'd LOVE to hear what everyone has to say about their choices and useful ports on the front of their PC instead of having to crawl under your desk to hook something up or crack open your case to connect a sata drive to see what's on it... what is your choice? please post links to ebay or whatever.

Thanks all!

@relaxed83 You might want to head to Rosewill's site and look around to see if anything there has what you need.

if you're an avid baker, this might be good

ku-medium.jpg

or if you're a smoker go for

cig-02.jpg

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

if you're an avid baker, this might be good

ku-medium.jpg

or if you're a smoker go for

cig-02.jpg

That's too awesome

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

I'd choose nothing cos they all are ugly and destroy the esthetics of the case. I don't even have a DVD-drive in mine for that reason.

A little perfectionist much, now are we?

I'd personally get something that I'd use regularly on there. Whether that be a disc-drive, a toaster, some audio-related business, or even a water-dispenser.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

I'd choose nothing cos they all are ugly and destroy the esthetics of the case. I don't even have a DVD-drive in mine for that reason.

Thats why cases have doors.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv