I need to buy a new ship...

Okay, so I currently own the Avenger as part of the single ship pledge package, however with the Gladius out today, timed well with a  pay-check from work, I'm wanting to get another ship...

I chose the Avenger as a my multi-role fighter/general purpose ship. I'm hoping for bounty hunting to be the main source of my income, so the Avenger is perfect for that, with it's prisoner compartments. It's also got a decent sized cargo hold for it's size, and so is useful for supply runs and selling the odd resource here and there.

I'm tempted to get a Gladius, but I'm wondering if, given my current ship, it's going to be a little pointless.

I've also looked at a Cutlass, as I'd like to have a multi-crew / dedicated fighter ship, and it has a still-larger Cargo hold for any trading needs.

I could get either one, and buy some more in-game credits, buy both, and be happy with 30K credits, or buy neither and put $100 into in-game credits to eventually get a constellation. 

You could also suggest other options to me as well, It'd be nice to have a larger ship (like a connie) for trading, exploration, multi-crew madness, deep space salvage and generally more substantial space flight. With my Avenger having a huge TR5 class main thruster, I'm guessing it's range won't be too great. 

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

:P

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

I'm a big fan of the constellation and the freelancers. They are both multirole with tons of cargo and guns. I'd go for the Connie. 

the connie is nice, and gets you the snub fighter as well, but the freelancer is smaller and needs less people and maintence. the cutlass, it a raiding/search and rescue ship

Personally I went with the cutlass and freelancer.

also the connie is still in production and has several variants coming out so I would say wait for those to hit and see if one strikes your fancy.

the connie is nice, and gets you the snub fighter as well, but the freelancer is smaller and needs less people and maintence. the cutlass, it a raiding/search and rescue ship

Personally I went with the cutlass and freelancer.

also the connie is still in production and has several variants coming out so I would say wait for those to hit and see if one strikes your fancy.

I'm a big fan of the constellation and the freelancers. They are both multirole with tons of cargo and guns. I'd go for the Connie. 

It's a shame I didn't have any money when the Military Freelancer was still available, I'd have brought that one up straight away. I got the Gladius and put $50 into credits. I'll keep saving credits until (fingers crossed) they release a military/weapons focused Constellation. 

It's a shame I didn't have any money when the Military Freelancer was still available, I'd have brought that one up straight away. I got the Gladius and put $50 into credits. I'll keep saving credits until (fingers crossed) they release a military/weapons focused Constellation. 

Sounds like a plan ;)