ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Well, it's faster than my desktop..  :)

NingoCase: NZXT H440 White, Motherboard: MSI MPower Z97, CPU: Intel 4790k, Cooler: Corsair H100i (2x Noctua NF-F12) GPU: MSI GTX 970, Memory: 12GB Kingston, SSD: Samsung EVO 120gb, HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB, PSU: evga 850 g3

My favourite thing is that actually slim to be that powerful laptop! 

I love the keyboard and the screen. It makes it look amazing!

Great looking computer, I like the very clean looks of the computer. 

ips panels is a great addition also the battery life is a +++++

I like this notebook because of its design that looks stylish and it has good specs for gaming also it is easy to carry anywhere ya. and I love the brand Asus because it is a quality product

A great balance between what we are given (specs, size, firepower etc) and what we have to pay for it. Thats what makes this notebook remarkable thumbs-up worthy... at least in my opinion :)

I loved the track-pad not having many issues with two figure usage because that was a large problem  for me on previous laptops that I have used.

I love the brushed aluminum finish of this build and that it has the signatures of all my favorite tech guys on the back!

Besides the fact that it's signed my Linus senpai the ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook is plain and simply, OP. The looks, performance, and raw power coming from the laptop easily out performs the desktop  that I made right out of high school in 2009. This would be a definitive upgrade and replacement to my grandfather desktop that has seen and experienced many changes and things in its' lifetime. 

Hey linus

Man that look on the laptop is just awesome

Would be great fun if I win thst

PS your signatures look epic

As someone who is still using a laptop from 2007 with a Core 2 Duo and a fantastic 15" 1680x1050 matte display, I really love the specs and that display.

Some may think the specs of that laptop aren't really that surprising, but I use a Core 2 Duo+GMA965, of course I'd be surprised.

And that 1080p matte display, what I'm using right now is a matte display with a very high resolution as well.

BTW: I've been a long time Linus fan. I registered to the forum because I'm desperately in need of a new laptop (but can't afford one because I'm still in high school), but I'll continue being active in the forum.

Toshiba Satellite C50 (A167)

• Intel Pentium 2020M (Ivy Bridge, IHD 3000)
  • 8GB DDR3 (4x2)
  • 500GB Toshiba Slim 5400RPM
  • Win10 Pro x64

Huawei P8 (GRA-UL10)

• HiSilicon Kirin 935 (arm64)
  • Android 6.0 (EMUI 4.0, TWRP 3, Sysless SuperSU)
  • 3GB RAM, 64GB NAND + 64GB SanDisk Ultra mSD

I really love the brushed aluminum. I always have loved them on laptops as it makes the laptop look spectacular. :D

I really like alot about this thing the looks, the specs, that it is good for gaming the display and did i mention the AWESOME look of this thing?!

I'd say the brushed aluminium, it's easy to keep it clean and look stylish on a desk.

My favorite thing about this notebook just has to be all the signatures on the back. The IPS screen is nice too.

The fact that the thing isn't twica as big and is still performs this good is just amazing

Love the performance and formfaktor of this machine

I will put a TLDR at the bottom....

There are a great deal of things i like about this notebook, an ips display is something all notebooks should have as having more comfortable viewing angles on a portable device is important, the fact it has a dvd drive which to most isnt any kind of deal and to others maybe disappointing because it isnt a blue ray drive instead, this would make an excellent replacement to my current notebook, which does not feature a dvd or a blue ray drive which would be nice to have. moving on it looks fantastic and red and black is my favourite colour scheme and the backlit keyboard is amazing, the gpu is maxwell based and i really like how well it performs despite the ddr3 ram, (i looked some benchmarks and found that the 850m with ddr3 does well so long as you dont turn up all the settings as the lack of gddr5 holds it back.) i like the smaller form factor as it would fit in my work bag for the slow saturdays in work in which i sit around for a good few hours twiddling my thumbs, (my current notebook doesnt fit in my bag). I cannot particularly say much about the cpu as it is a 4th gen haswell one and i know nothing about them, this notebook has been on top of a mountain and thats pretty cool.....(im sorry about the pun) and it while it wasnt desgined to win any awards or set any world records it has helped you guys achieve just that. i like that this notebook is a very collectable piece of tech and has room for a ram upgrade. but my favourite thing is that it is well balanced, the cpu isnt too powerful for the purpose, the screen is reasonably good for resolution and great for being ips, the gpu was chosen for it because it can perform quite well but not max out settings or really provide significantly faster framerates than the screen can handle.

TLDR This notebook is well balenced and well suited for many tasks. My favourite thing is that it is a collectable piece of tech that has helped you guys achieve a world record, if that doesnt count then its just how well balanced the notebook is and if that doesnt count its the ips display, and in a close second to that is the backlit keyboard.

Hmm...my favorite thing about the laptop...definitely the"Hey guys I'm on a mountain".