Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I am really impressed with the performance for such a barebones notebook. It handles games and every day use pretty well without a lot of special hardware like an SSD or beefier GPU

I love it because it has an IPS screen, 1080p. I would love it to have an SSD though. Good luck to everyone!

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E7300 Motherboard: Asus P5KPL-AM (mATX) RAM : 3GB GPU : Asus Radeon HD 4670 Case : Generic mATX Case Storage: Crucial M500 240 GB & WD Blue 500GB PSU: 420W

My favourite part of the G550JK would be the size. It's not disturbingly big so that it might as well be a desktop, and not so small that it would overheat in 30 minutes. A great compromise, and a great fit for a backback or tote bag.

Can I say I like the signatures the most? Otherwise, I love the overall gaming performance in such a fairly small form factor. Love the size.

I like the aluminium build but 4 speakers?! wow!

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

My favorite thing about the G550JK is that it looks amazing from almost all viewing angles just as shown as well as the backlit keyboard settings since mine pretty much only has one setting that I do find to be too bright at certain times.