ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Love the Finnish and materials used, red backlit keyboard with a red accent, and the signatures on the back.

That red line around the laptop and the badge, is this a Ferrari laptop?

favourite thing about the notebook is the aluminium build which is sweet!

well to say honestly i like every thing about this laptop perfect for my day to day usage especially with the aluminium hand-rest and ips pannel

The IPS panel sounds (or looks) really good! combined with a acceptable battery life and a nice keyboard and you have a fantastic notebook.

I really like the power of this notebook. I would like it even more if it would be little bit slimmer.

A working keyboard, the keyboard in mine recently partaly broke :P

My favorite thing would have to be either the battery life OR the speakers. The battery life because it would allow you to take this most places without having to worry that much about battery life until you could find a place to charge it, and the speakers because that is often a weak point in the world of notebooks in general. Even though I didn' hear them in the review, the speakers on the back looked pretty nice compared to a lot of other notebooks. I guess I should also mention how much I like the look of it. It's flashy enough to really look like a gaming notebook, but you could still take it to the office and it would manage a professional look. 

i love the IPS display of the notebook, it's a pain sometimes to keep adjusting the LCD up and down when I change my posture using a laptop.

I like the whole laptop and the looks of it but my favorite things are the signatures which are really cool!, and sound quality hope i win! (so that way i dont have to use my phone as a laptop :P ) and good luck to everyone and thanks for the giveaway!! :D

[NEW System] (CPU) i7-4790k (mobo) ASUS maximins V (GPU) AMD R9 380x (CPU cooling) Corsair h100 (PSU) EVGA 800w (Monitor's) LG 32" ultrawide @ 75hz and a Asus 27" IPS logitech g602 mouse

[OLD System] (CPU) amd athlon x4 760k@ 4.4ghz/ (mobo) MSI FM2-A55M-E33/ (GPU) Gigabyte windforce 7870 / (CPU cooling) Corsair h100/ (PSU) Corsair CX 430w/ (monitor) dell 1980x1080@60hz 21"/ a logitech keyboard and mouse. Phone: Samsung S5  Galaxy s10e .

OLD Laptop: Dell Latitude E6410 with i5 520m and Nvidia NVS 310

Laptop's: Dell precision m2800 i7 4610m with amd firepro w4170m

other laptop Asus.

The speaker system is my favourite thing even though I usually use headphones because I would like nice quality and volume for the times I forget my headphones

Favorite thing about the G550JK: IPS screen definitely.

My favorite thing about the G550JK is the thiness of it, which is really important to me because I would want to take it with me to places a lot.

Life.exe is missing

My favourite feature is the fact that it handles games properly, unlike my current laptop :P

I really like the red backlit keys and the whole black with red accents on the laptop.

I like the aluminum feel on the back. Good luck everybody :D

I really like that it is better than my desktop... Also it would be cool to have one with all of those signatures on it.

I like the G-series from ASUS... but I known a lot that are prone to burn into flames...

About this model in particular:

I like the balanced specs it has and the brushed aluminium and the IPS display is certainly a big plus to the whole package

I really like the look of the brushed aluminum and the red. And it haveing the good audio is an awesome plus too!