LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

1440p screen resolution is my favorite thing, this phone looks insane.

changing the menu tray buttons.

I'm not going to be original... the best feature is by far that QHD display!

- A canadian fan

Favorite thing: you can easily upgrade to wireless charging without sacrificing much of anything! This actually seems like a solid phone that I'd use on a daily basis.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

My favorite thing is the small bezel, that is killer on my monitors and actually my Galaxy S4. 

My favorite feature in the G3 is these very small bezels :)

Love the design, the sleek mral look.  the button layout was my fav from the G2. And gotta love the inclusion of a large battery and SD card slot  :)

Love your ethusiasm as always! My favorite part would have to be the screen resolution, I play a lot of games on my phone and the higher resolution is awesome. I had an old LG envoy back in the day, I do like their build quality. Cross-fingers for the win!

This is freakin' awesome! 25 G3s to giveaway? gotta love LG. I love the thin bezels around the screen, makes the phone have a larger display in a small form-factor.

I think the best part of this phone has got to be the screen, because there's only one other phone out there with that many pixels

My favorite part was the cat lololololololol.

My favorite thing is the ability to change the keyboard size. 

My favorite thing on the G3 is the multi item clipboard and the dual windows.

the camera with its lazer focus system that let it take fast and sharp pictures 

I like the customization of the LG variant of Android, the removable battery, smooth camera, and the very nice screen (minus the yellowish color of it).

Desktop: FX-9370 @ 4.4GHz - ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z - 16GBs Corsair Dominator Platinum - ASUS ROG Poseidon GTX 780 - Rosewill Lightning 1000W - CoolerMaster HAF 932 Advanced

Sound Setup: KAM HP-1 Studio Headphones - Audio Technica AT2020 Studio Mic - Focusrite Scarlett 2i2

I love the sleek look of the phone with the thin bezels.

The design is just fantastic. That metallic finish makes me wanna lick it, like miley cyrrus in that video to a hammer.

Think my favourite thing about this phone is the thin bezels and new button placement.  :)

My favorite thing about the g3 is how it manages to fit a 5.5inch display into a form factor of most 5 inch phones on the market.

Best thing about the LG G3: Laser Auto-focus... no more fuzzy pictures!

CPU: Intel i7 4770k w/Noctua NH-D15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 Ultra Durable, RAM: Patriot 8Gb 1600Mhz (2x4Gb), GPU: MSI R9 390x Gaming,

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1Tb, HDD: Caviar Black 1Tb, Seagate 4Tb Hybrid, Case: Fractal Design Define R4, PSU: Antec Earthwatts 750w 

Phone: LG G2 32Gb Black (Verizon) Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook E754 w/ 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Xterra named Rocky

Two words,

DAT PPI

but in reality the adjustment for audio output that allows you make one headphone louder 

The buttons on the back creating thinner bezels is my favorite thing about this phone

My favorite thing about the g3 is how it manages to fit a 5.5inch display into a form factor of most 5 inch phones on the market.