LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favourite part of the Review is the screen!  Its Big Bold And Beautiful and I hope whoever wins the phones (hopefully me being one :D) will feel the same way! :D

My favorite feature is the button placement on the back. Hopefully a software update allows us to change the shortcuts

This feels unreal....... xD, that laser focus would be great in dark places though, focuses properly on the subject that you want it to focus instead of having blurriness all over the place :P

PC Specs:

- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.75Ghz

- Asus Prime X370 Pro

- GSkill Trident Z 16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz

- Geforce GTX 1060 6GB Gainward Pheonix

- Phanteks P400 Tempered Glass Edition

- Crucial MX500 250GB SSD BOOT DRIVE

- Samsung 860 EVO 1TB

- Seagate Barracuda 3.5 inch 7200RPM 1TB (500GBx2)

- Toshiba 1TB 7200RPM HDD

- Toshiba 4TB 7200RPM HDD

- Corsair CX600W

- Acer XF240H 1920x1080 144Hz

- LG 25UM57 2560x1080 Ultrawide 60Hz 

- BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3

- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

- GMMK Gateron Clears Full Size

- Logitech G502 Spectrum

- AKG K712 Pro Headphones

- Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD Audio Interface

- Logitech Z333 Speaker

- MXL 990 Condenser Microphone

The sharp looking 1440p HD screen on the G3 takes my breath !!!

I definitely like the sleek metallic design. Especially since it allows for minimal bezels. 

Really love that 1440p screen, oh gosh! I'm very picky about pixels and would LOVE that!

CPU: Intel i5-2400Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V LXMemory: 16GB 1333MHz Crucial BallistixGPU: GIGABYTE WINDFORCE GeForce GTX 760 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 (1085 MHz/1150 MHz) | Storage: SAMSUNG 830 Series 2.5-Inch 128GB SSD + Western Digital 3.5-Inch 2TB HDDPSU: Diablotek PHD650 650W
Neumont University | Bachelors of Science in Computer Science | In Progress

I really like the design of the phone. Looks beautiful and very clean. The buttons at the back is a great idea in my opinion.

My favorite things are the tap on screen to unlock, thin bezel, 3gb rams, removable battery and 1440p!

I love all the new features that surpass current flagship smartphones, and the buttons-on-back approach is really interesting to me.

And.. you know.. 1440p.

i like the 1440p display..its glorious, also the thin bezel and the button placement :3

I <3 that res. I also like the customising stuff, seems like I wouldn't even need to root the damn thing

Also, easy mode is epic :P

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Although you said you didn't think it made a huge difference, the 1440p screen would be an enormous upgrade from the 720p on my Moto X!

Edit: Also, since I've always had either stock or close-to-stock Android, LG's version is really appealing to me!

i love the thin bezzles and the sturdy metallic design :))

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the thin bezels that allow the phone to fit a 5.5 inch screen in the same form factor as a phone that has a 5 inch screen. It is an efficient use of space and makes the phone look amazing.

Really love that 1440p screen, oh gosh! I'm very picky about pixels and would LOVE that!

CPU: Intel i5-2400Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V LXMemory: 16GB 1333MHz Crucial BallistixGPU: GIGABYTE WINDFORCE GeForce GTX 760 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 (1085 MHz/1150 MHz) | Storage: SAMSUNG 830 Series 2.5-Inch 128GB SSD + Western Digital 3.5-Inch 2TB HDDPSU: Diablotek PHD650 650W
Neumont University | Bachelors of Science in Computer Science | In Progress

My favorite thing was the keyboard size slider. Looks cool.

Gaming PCs:
Intel i7 4790k, EVGA GTX 980ti, NZXT H440
Intel i5 7600k, Asus GTX 970 DC Mini, Silverstone SG13B
HTPC: AMD Phenom II X6 1045t, EVGA GTX 770 FTW, Fractal Node 604

the QHD screen is the best part!

the favorite part of course the TWENTY FIVE phone and the face recognition unlock seems nice..

My favorite part is the wireless charging. F'ck micro-USB :)

The CPU. and screen I am using a 5s so 480p I'd notice it, REALLY notice it.

Edited by Ali A Abdallah

My favorite thing about the G3 (apart from the superb screen size + resolution) is by far the button placing. Having the volume and lock buttons on the back of the phone is so much more convenient and efficient, mostly because it avoids the constant accidental pressing of button while picking up of handling the phone. The brushed plastic back being interchangeable, and the overall facade of the phone; being clean, modern and simple, really help this phone up the anti for all other flagship competitors. 

This phone is near perfect in my eyes (far better than any other current flagship competitor), and owning one would be absolutely amazing.

Favorite thing about the review is the 1440p display, although I was a bit disappointed that its not top-notch in terms of color quality.