LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Being able to customize the bottom buttons made me fall in love with this phone. Amazing

My favourite part of the LG G3 has to be the massive amount of customisation. It's unbelievable just how much you can customise it. right down to changing the icons for individual apps, their built in messaging app (that you don't have to use) allows you to fully customise each conversation window!

It's wonderful :D

One note though, at the end of the video Linus says how it is still a bit too wide for his hands whilst typing. Did you try out the feature LG added to their keyboard customisation of being able to move it to the left or right for full thumb coverage? Swiftkey also has the ability to edit the dimensions of their keyboard too!

Would love to see how the phone ergonomics work, since I study and develop applications for android.... and for once to demo an application on a large screen resolution phone

How cool would it be to win that super high resolution phone, man.. im in love :3

Favorite part is the large screen. I think I can handle it. Like the removable battery too.

My favorite feature is the removable battery 

I forgot to mention. Lasers are osome.

Well at first i would probably say the 1440p screen, but honestly i don't see much of a difference from a 1080p so i gotta say the design and dem bezels.  

The display on this phone is just ridiculous. It is really awesome, but I would have to say that my favorite part of the phone is the really really slim bezels. Makes the huge 5.5 inch screen usable for the average person.

My favorite feature is the resolution and the clean design.

That screen and the amount of customization without rooting is probably my favorite part.

Love the 1440p reslution, love the 3000mAh battery and love the camera and love how stonrg the phone is ;D

I like how there's no buttons on the side and how the back of the phone looks like. The resolution is amazing, but they could work on the contrast of colors for more crisp screen.

My favorite thing about the g3 is one of many things from the high ppi of 1440p, al the way to the simplicity of the phones' rather mature and bold design, both externally and internally. I love the many customizable features and display, so I can hold on the phone in the future when new apps and trends come out. The camera is nice and simple, along with being more fluid like. Though, my favorite feature would have to be the laser on the back of the phone for the camera. It is such an innovative way to capture and focus on better images. Many developers could make use of this in later models as well.

My favorite thing about this phone is its tiny bezels and HUGE screen!

I go for the Design with its very slim bezels and big screen.

I love that 1440p screen. I think its amazing to get 1440p on a phone when some people still use don't have 1080p monitors. Its also great that you can customize bottom buttons. And don't forget that date tonight! 

Love the 534 ppi pixel density and the Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400 GPU.

Beats the leaving crap out of any phone out there for now! And also the giant 3000 mAh battery! :D:P  WIN WIN!!

I am bored of my Lumia 820, its a solid unbreakable phone that has never let me down. However even with the Windows Phone 8.1 update for developers, the customization is very limited. I love the LG G3 looks and customisation capabilities, and that battery. 

My favorite thing about the G3 is it's awesome customizability of it's android OS. I don't think I've seen such a good implementation from a phone company that works so well.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

My favorite aspect of the G3 besides the screen is the design. You don't need an all metal design to make something sexy. (Not that there's anything wrong with metal designs, I love the HTC One)