LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I like the huge -removable- battery, the 3 gigs of RAM, and the looks of it!

Plastic build which looks premium, 1440p display with a very tiny bezel makes it one of the most attractive phones to date.

Love dem pixels.

Would really like to get this phone to get back into the Android theming biz.

Dream Build: 
CPU: Intel Core i420 "Blazewell" GPU: Quad Titan GT420s RAM: 420GB Dank Dominator SSD: 9001 TB WD LeafGreen

The minimalistic device design is my personal favorite "feature". It makes it so sexy and handy at the same time (:

~

My favorite part would have to be the extremely thin bezel. When i use phones with this sort of feature, it feels far more natural than ones without it, so it just makes for a more comfortable, immersive experience if a phone has small bezels. 

My favourite part of this phone is the extremely thin bezels which not many, if not all manufacturers except LG have managed to accomplish. An undeniable step up from my LG G2

232 pages already? wow 

Oh and my favorite is the thin bezel. The large screen... the brushed aluminium looking part on the front... and the balls to the walls PPI  :D

BE A MEMBER OF THE LINUS TECH TIPS STAR CITIZEN ORGANIZATION | JOIN HERE

Favorite thing... i'd say the 1440p display plus, the nice move towards clean but still customizable ui

Dat bezel. 

Daily Driver: Note 3 running CyanogenMod11 (HLTE 8/29)
Current Device(s)Note 3 (CM11) > Nexus 4 (Sold) > Galaxy S3 (eMMC Fried) > LG G2x (Sold) > Motorola Cliq (Stock) > Motorola SLVR (Lost)
This is my Next: OnePlus One | Google Nexus 6

I like the big screen and the back buttons. Favorite features by far!

My favorite part about this phone is everything, it is a big step up from what i am using at the moment(Kyocera Rise). it would be amazing if i could get my hands on it.

The buttons on the back, I've noticed I've hit the side buttons on my phone a little too often.

I like the speedy camera, resolution, bottom button changing, and dual window options. 

the overall (sexy)design of the phone and display(best part) plus the OS looks really good 

I like the fact that the back of the phone can be removed. This is very useful if you damage (scratch or something) the back ca be easily replaced.

It's that slick design that just works great for this phone. 

I think the snapdragon cpu would have to be my favorite feature on the phone itself, but I am a bit surprised that it seems to not hold up to that products name as well as it should. I understand pushing that many pixels must be difficult for a phone though and it didn't seem too bogged down. Aside from that the display itself seems to be the crowd favorite I mean 1440p display in your pocket? That's better than most peoples televisions in their house. The only drawback would have to be as it was pointed out in the video the yellow hue in the display itself, but hopefully they will provide an update to the software that might counteract that? Only time will tell but in the meantime this would be a fantastic daily driver compared to my now completely outdated ZTE Source.

My favourite feature is the fact that LG enhances the android experience with this phone to new android users, and also the cat's tail that was awesome.

The looks and the screen is the thing that makes this phone different imo.

My favourite feature is the fact that LG enhances the android experience with this phone to new android users, and also the cat's tail that was awesome.

I like the big screen and high resolution, buttons on the back are cool too...

My favourite part of the video is at 0:55 when Linus is explaining what we buttons we find on the side of the smartphone.

Got to love the screen size and slim sides

I love the simple, elegant styling of the phone. I fell in love with it even before I've heard about the screen, then I was just mind-blown.

Ii liked that you talked about the customisability of the menus. I currently have a Vanilla Android and I must confess I was a bit disappointed by the lack of some features.

Those that claim that they're not showing off are drowning in denial!

Got to love the screen size and slim sides