Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite feature of course is the super beautiful high resolution screen. Just gorgeous. :)

The screen is what I'm most pumped for. Although I can't see the difference between it and 1080p probably, developing games and apps for it to take advantage of all the pixels would be interesting.

Thanks for the giveaway LMG and LG!

I have a laptop that sucks because I'm broke.

The auto focusing is pretty sweet. looks like it could do a better job than the ONE m7

Cpu: 5820K @4.0GHz   Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-SLI    Ram: Patriot Signature 16GB @ 2133   GPU: Gigabyte G1 980  Soundcard: ASUS DX  

Speakers: Logitech Z906 and Astro A40's   Keyboard: Logitech G510

My favourite part of this phone its the back cover, that alluminum brushed finish looks great and it's also great that there is a removable battery, that may come handy if you need to swap it out!

OK i do like the honest  reviews that you and your team do, and about the phone i would say the big screen and all the goodies that are in the software !

A couple of my Favourite thing is that there are no side buttons. Many times I have mistakenly pressed the side button, either volume or the lock buttons, so it should be a interesting having it on the back.
Another thing is a amount of customization you can do, from button layouts to adjusting autocorrects.

:lol:

To be honest, the most favourite thing about the phone for me is the resizable keyboard. I am in love with how I can resize it. It'll come in handy when typing. I've got chub thumbs.

My favourite part of the phone is the thin bezel and great contrast an viewing angles of that display

The best thing about the phone is the design all high end phones are beast it terms of specs but LG G3 is beautiful.
And remember 2560x1440 is just a number like 4k recording is just a number and 720p 120 fps i just a number.