fastest vpns

vanwazltoff

well i have been using air vpn for 2 months now, the speeds were alright at first using the oregon servers but ever since those went down i have been very unhappy with the speeds. i live in california and i cant seem download or get a speed test consistently over 1mbps no matter which server i use, most download speeds are almost non existent for p2p traffic and speedtest.net scores dont fair much better. its back to the days when i thought 400kbps was pretty much the best i could do and most of the time i only seem to be getting less than 100kbps for p2p traffic. sucks i have to have all my traffic go through a vpn and waste my 56mbps internet connection.

that said i am going to try 1 or 2 others mainly private internet access first then hide my ass second.

what do you use and how are the speeds?

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

I use witopia and connect to the dallas servers over ipsec (faster and way more secure than pptp)

With it, i get 2.69Mbps down and 0.52Mbps up

so far I am happy with it

I could probably get a faster speed with a server closer to me (lots to choose from)

It really depends on what your current speed is and where you are.

I'm getting speeds close to my network caps of my ISP (120Mbps down, 5Mbps up) from a few server of PIA (Germany, The Netherlands and France). Also, really low pings on those for me (adds about 3~5ms)

I currently use, IPVanish. You can get it from, www.IPVanish.com. I really enjoy it. There is about 90 different server's to choose from, also.

Offline and on my current line from comcast.

2716884559.png

Online the VPN from IPVanish

2716893372.png