PC Speakers under $100

Cs342

Hi guys, I am looking for a relatively affordable set of speakers for my desktop PC that will sound good with rock, metal and classical music. There isn't a lot of room on my desk so a compact system would be preferable. I will be plugging them into my Fiio E10. Thanks :)

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Hi guys, I am looking for a relatively affordable set of speakers for my desktop PC that will sound good with rock, metal and classical music. There isn't a lot of room on my desk so a compact system would be preferable. I will be plugging them into my Fiio E10. Thanks :)

$100,000?

$100,000?

My bad lol

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

For $100k you can buy literally any pair of speakers you want

Check out the Logitech Z623 they're between $100 and $150 tho but definitely worth it. It's 2.1 SRS with two low profile great sounding speakers and a relatively small but powerful subwoofer http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-980-000402-Speaker-System-Z623/dp/B003VAHYTG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1401685091&sr=8-1&keywords=logitech+z623

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I'd consider looking at Micca MB42X (or MB42 if you want something cheaper) and a Lepai 2020A+ amp. I recently bought these, haven't been able to try them yet, have only heard great things about them though.

CPU: i7 4770k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Mobo: Gigabyte z87 ud3h Memory: 16GB Corsair Veng. 1866MHz  GPU: EVGA SC 780 PSU: Corsair ax850 Case: Define R4 BlackOut Edition SSD: Samsung 840 EVO HDD: Two WD Black 7200RPM 1TB