Your biggest game rage of all time.....

Chivpcgamer

As a kid I use to slam controllers on the ground and other related stuff when I got angry at a game. Now, however, I don't really do anything... I just get a little frustrated in my head for a few seconds then get over it. The angriest I have ever been playing games was with my experiences on Xbox Live (the original Xbox, not the 360). I remember playing Splinter Cell online with so many annoying little kids... I understand that the majority of children are immature and annoying as hell, but seriously... if you know your kid is a little **** then don't let him play video games or he/she will receive literal death threats and it may affect his/her life in the future.

Any boss fight in the Force Unleashed made me want to go to the nearest person with a baby and punt that baby into traffic

there is something about getting knocked down and not being allowed to get back up then u die that makes me want to push old people down stairs 

The maze room in Turtle Rock from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Enough said.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

noobs in bf3 and disconnected from EA

i5 3470 | MSI B75MA P45 | 8GB Value Ram | Plextor M5S 128GB | Sapphire 7850 | WD Blue 1TB | SF 600W Gold | CM Storm Scout II

Remember playing GTA san andreas and trying to get 100% completion on the driving license thing, and yeah if you tried that you know what it felt like, BUT I DID DO IT... eventually lol

OMFG beyond annoying.

Coolermaster Scout 2 Case / ASROCK 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard / AMD FX 8350 8 Core CPU (Stock Speed) / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC 6GB / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20323-scout-2-update-build-fx8350-h100i/#entry244058

Call of Duty.. It seemed to be a big part of the culture here so I tried, I really tried, to play it well but I just suck and I keep getting pissed and losing my cool to just a game.. Because of Call of Duty, one controller's broken (from rage), there's a giant indent on the wall (from the controller) and one game case is broken.

dont remember the game but i got so fed up i wanted to quit... tried pressing the ESC button, missed a few times, getting more pissed with every try and finally just slamming my fist on it so hard the stand underneath cracked and flew off..

that's about it... i can never throw controllers around, every time i get ready to throw i hear myself think "its expensive and i don't want to buy a new one" and somehow i don't throw it... it's weird though, i never rage anymore on my PC but i often do when playing on my ps3  :huh:

I have no signature

dont remember the game but i got so fed up i wanted to quit... tried pressing the ESC button, missed a few times, getting more pissed with every try and finally just slamming my fist on it so hard the stand underneath cracked and flew off..

that's about it... i can never throw controllers around, every time i get ready to throw i hear myself think "its expensive and i don't want to buy a new one" and somehow i don't throw it... it's weird though, i never rage anymore on my PC but i often do when playing on my ps3 :huh:

lol every time i go to throw a controller i hear this fient whispering saying to me "you suck, you suck" : )

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

A long time ago when i was playing halo 1 my mouse kept getting stuck where if i moved it too fast the character just didn't stop spinning around.

I ended up throwing it against the ground. (was like a $5 mouse)

I don't normally rage only when I die or anything, just only when my internet keeps dropping out or i get massive lag (usually just swear loudly)

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

super smash bros 64 the fight with the big white glove

CPU:Intel® Core™ i7-4690K  MOBO: Asus Z97 PRO  RAM: 16GB Kingston GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 980 CASE: Cooler Master SSD: Samsung EVO 850 240GB  HDD: 2TB WD Red PSU: CX750M  CPU COOLER: 212 Evo CASE FANS: Cooler Master

Most recently I've been playing Mass Effect. I was on the level fighting against the Thorian for probably 1-1.5 hrs. I'm almost sure that it took me half that amount of time when I played it a few years ago.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)