Difference between EK and XSPC waterblocks

Hey guys, what would be the difference in performance between these waterblocks?

XSPC Razor HD7970 vs EK-FC7970 - Acetal + Nickel CSQ

XSPC RayStorm vs EK-Supremacy - Acetal + Nickel

I'm using an EK block on my CPU and an XSPC block on my GPU. I honestly cannot see a difference in temperature, just the "Looks" are different.

Current Build

I have to agree with LazyOdin 100% on this. Most water cooling company's are going to produce blocks that work in a very similar range to one and another. It is just going to come down to Looks really.

I have to agree with LazyOdin 100% on this. Most water cooling company's are going to produce blocks that work in a very similar range to one and another. It is just going to come down to Looks really.
Agreed. At most you may see a 1 degree difference due to some "design" trick. But that be about it.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Check out Watercool for the look (I love it)

Copper version :

heakiller7970-1ytune.jpg

A backplate can be bought too

4f55afaccaabf6.99732576.jpg