Corsair K95

Dim

If any of you have seen Linus (and Co.)'s new(er) video, it shows the Corsair K95.

While the keyboard doesn't really look too different from the K90, here are the main differences:

- FULLY mechanical keys (remember, in the previous K90 it was lacking mechanical switches in a number of keys)

- Adjustable backlighting

The adjustable backlighting is INSANELY cool. The ability to choose the keys I personally want to light up, I just find amazing.

What are your thoughts on the K95? It's a pity I recently bought a CM Storm Trigger, else I would definitely be looking long and hard at this amazing new product.

First time I saw adjustable backlighting was when Ducky released the Year of the Dragon limited edition 9087 last year. I think having backlights on a keyboard seems cool but I've never really been a fan of that, so for the K95....not too interested.

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

I have the K90 but I don't feel like the new features are enough for me to even get it and also I don't have anymore budget to just get a new keyboard but it still looks very cool and the LED function is a plus to anyone who gets it and get a really good bonus with the customization but the original K90 backlit LED are still perfectly fine for me!

I have the K90 but I don't feel like the new features are enough for me to even get it and also I don't have anymore budget to just get a new keyboard but it still looks very cool and the LED function is a plus to anyone who gets it and get a really good bonus with the customization but the original K90 backlit LED are still perfectly fine for me!
I don't think it would be worth it.

Like moving from a 3960X to a 3970X -- there is a difference, but you would only get it if you didn't already have a good processor.