HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Gotta love that fantastic premium build quality.

The aluminum chassis is the greatest feature of all. I haven't seen this phone in person, but I did try out the M7 and it felt premium and solid. Another awesome product from HTC. There is no comparison between this and Samsung S series.

I really like the build quality of this product. The camera is also great, I especially liked your cat videos  :) . Only thing i dislike about this phone are buttons on screen, but I think we can get used to it ;) .

HTC is really out of the league when talking about build quality... its just insane!

Thats why the design is my favourite thing of this freaking gorgeous phone. Dat brush aluminum.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :droolingSmiley:

Although it would be nice to have a replaceable battery so i could put in a bigger one, just like my s3, but i gotta see if the battery on this phone is actually this good. If not the battery, I like the front facing speakers, microsd card slot, and then that build quality.

I love that smooth metal back and how it is icy cold in the morning when you want to turn off your alarm. Not to mention it is one the only phones that has a skin that isn't full of fluff, it is the closest thing that you can get to pure Android, maybe even better. I love how people always wonder what phone I have because of it'a majestic beauty. Not to mention the two cameras on the back that make you look like you came from the future. Overall I have been thoroughly impressed with the M7 and I hope that I can win the M8. Thank you for being so nice to offer this opportunity HTC and Linus!  

My Galaxy S4 is NOTHING compared to the M8!

My favorite feature is probably the speakers and not having to do the cupping thing, haha.

The things I personally enjoy on the HTC m8 is that it is the best phone so far and the design of the speakers are just too cool!!! And I have also been looking for a better phone as I am using a iPhone 4 :(( hope I can get it :)

I truely hope this will help HTC regain some of the lost ground to Samsung, the phone looks fantastic!

THIS PHONE IS JUST AWESOME! The built quality is what i like the most and being a audiophile, the boom sound speakers rocks! The gesture based controls also make the phone really nice to use! anw guys, you can download "Screen off and lock" from the playstore that allow you to lock from your screen with just a tap. (Y)

Definitely the unibody design. I've been wanting to switch over to Android, but never found the build-quality to be even close to decent on most phones (that applies to the iPhone 5 as well) I've tried. Wanted to get the M7 but it was only available in 16GB and with no SD-slot, and unfortunately we don't have any good music streaming services like Spotify or Pandora here in Thailand. But now that it has a SD-slot, that supports up to 128GB(!!!) SD-cards, I definitely want to get my hands on one.

Favourite thing about HTC M8? It's gotta be the speakers. I have an M7, and watching videos is just awesome on it. Hope I win!

The style and class of the M8 compliments its simplicity and functionality. Rock on, HTC.

Hard to pick just one favorite feature... but I'm going to go with the sweet front-facing speakers. Why the other major players aren't doing this I will never know. Also love the phone's slick design and that cat video looked surprisingly good!

My favourite thing about the M8 is the build quality and dual cameras. 

I want this phone, scratch that i need this phone the best feature either has to be the front facing speakers you have no idea how tire i am to have to cup my hand when i dont want to wear headphone, if not then just the overall look its a beauty, ugh but i gotta mention the SD card slot it would help a lot when i want to place music or other files in general but this phone is just awesome

HTC You are awesome, and i hope i win

The best feature has to be the front facing speakers, no need to cup my hand if I get one. Seriously, why has no other company thought of this, it seem to make so much sense.

Sweetness. I wasn't a big fan of the One m7 because sense was crap when it released.. since then sense has had some major updates and looks slick. Also it's not as resource heavy as Touchwiz :(