HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Favorite thing about the HTC One (M8)? The fact that it's indestructible (within reason). Such a beast!

Love that the battery life competes with my old Droid Razr MAXX. Seriously, I didn't think anything on the market would come close for a while. Would definitely like to replace it with one of these!

My favourite thing.... the grunt! the horsepower! the awesome Snapdragon 801!

I love that it has expandable storage and a long battery life

System Specs: CPU: AMD Athlon X2 II 3.21 GHz Memory: 2GB DDR2 800MHZ Hard Drive: 2x 80GB 7200RPM JBOD Graphics Card: Hopefully ATi Radeon HD 5750

On screen buttons is my favorite thing with the HTC ONE M8. I have the HTC M7 and my biggest gripe was having to double tap the home button.

Great video Linus! And id love to win one of these to replace my oldish iPhone.. Really want an android phone!

This phone looks far and above the others. I like the metal construction, the larger screen, and the front facing speakers.

-Hippeminecraft

I like the M8 because I'm using the iPhone 5 right now and I just can't stand the fact I need a micro SD card reader because my music collection is over 20 GB. (don't ask) Yes, 20 GB! I can get a bigger iphone in the future but I really want to get a micro SD card reader because 1. It's cheaper 2. I can put more stuff on it. It also has good photo editing feature, which I want for Instagram :P The fact that I can't remove my battery isn't too much of a deal for me because I usually buy a case that has built-in battery pack charger. This phone also looks stunning if you compared it to my silver iPhone 5. It also has a second camera that I will most definitely take advantage of because I love taking pictures. Coming to conclusions, I would just love a new phone.

My Computer (Yet to be named)

Processor: Intel i7 5930k @ 4.4 Cooler: Corsair H100i Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-SLI RAM: 16GB EVGA 2666Mhz 4x4 Graphics Card: PNY Geforce GTX 980 ti  Storage: 1x Intel 730 240GB / 2x Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB PSU: Corsair RM650 Case: NZXT S340 Monitor: Asus VG248QE Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013

My favorite thing about the M8 is definately the sexy look of the device.

Great video Linus! And id love to win one of these, I think my favourite feature is the camera! It looks so good compared to the one on my iPhone

My favorite thing about the M8 is the speakers and the microSD slot!

The sound quality on this looks amazing. I was considering upgrading to an iphone 5c or a Galaxy S5, but the HTC One M8 seems like an amazing alternative and competitor to both.

I'd love a chance to win one of these, thanks!

The sound quality on this looks amazing. I was considering upgrading to an iphone 5c or a Galaxy S5, but the HTC One M8 seems like an amazing alternative and competitor to both.

The dual camera system is definitely the best things of this phone.

I really like the look of the phone and would be an improvement from my Galaxy S2.

I currently have the HTC one (m7) and I really want this phone because of its sleek look and the amazing case that you can buy from HTC.

Thank you! 

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is definitely the front facing speakers. I really hate the back facing speaker on my current phone as I have to turn the sound up much louder than it should need to be and it seems as if the sound quality isn't so great on my current phone at high volumes.

Bigger is better, right? I roll need.

My favorite thing is the fact that they included a microSD card slot while maintaining the unibody design