router that comes with USB

sirstroud

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a router that is fast but that also comes with usb functionality such that I can attach an external hdd to view my HD content. Please don't recommend uber expensive routers as my budget is not that high. I've been looking at this router http://www.staples.ca/en/Netgear-WNDR3700-100PAS-N600-Dual-Band-Gigabit-Wireless-Router/product_494046_2-CA_1_20001 and was wondering if anyone has had experience with it or would recommend it? Thanks so much for the help!

Can't see it. Won't lemme input my zip code(I'm not in Canada. That's probably the reason). Could you give the name of the router?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Can't see it. Won't lemme input my zip code(I'm not in Canada. That's probably the reason). Could you give the name of the router?

It's a 

Netgear® WNDR3700-100PAS N600 Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Router

and its $70

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

on the site of ncix you can find a really good deal for a linksys : http://www.ncix.ca/products/?sku=61375&promoid=1304

you know it's cisco and they have good quality.

it's curently going for 70 and it was around 131.

nonetheless the model you selected has very similar specs as the linksys, they are both more than capable of hd streaming

Buffalo Airstation High Power N450 comes with DDWRT preinstalled              *side note, i sent my one back due to an issue with a firmware update*

"There's no test like production!"

Thanks for the help guys I think I'm probably going to stay with the netgear. 

I've got a Netgear WNR3500L v2 ($70@NCIX) and I'm super happy with it. however I'm the only one on the network (laptop, PC, phone) and it's only N300 so maybe you need a faster one.