I need help choosing a wireless network card

Please i need help because i want a really good one and YES i know LAN is better but i cant move my rouder its in my basement 3 floors down so dont even say that i just need a really good wireless card thanks

I have a Intel advanced-n 6205 or something like that 33USD can't say anything bad about it. Movable antenna is a plus for me as my pc is on the floor. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833106135

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

Well, you could thread a 60m ethernet cable through the wall and... nah I'm just kidding.

What budget are you looking at though?

Well, you could thread a 60m ethernet cable through the wall and... nah I'm just kidding.

What budget are you looking at though?

At most like $50 but you can go over that

You can try Powerline

No idea what that is

No idea what that is

Basically use ethernet through your power sockets in the wall

That Intel card is a beast though most painless installation or drivers and card :P But I don't know if your one of those people who refuse to touch intel.

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

You can try Powerline

I agree powerline may be the way to go being 3 floors apart.

i7 10700k @ 5.1Ghz, 1.37v | Asus Z490-E Strix | Asus Rtx 2080ti Strix | 16Gb Trident Z Rgb @ 3600MHz | Samsung 970 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w  | Corsair 500D | Celcius s36 /w ML Pro's

i7 8700k @ 4.8GHz, 1.31v | Asus Z370-A Prime | Asus Gtx 1080ti Strix | 16Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | Samsung 850 Evo | Corsair TX 650W  | Corsair 750D | Corsair H100i v2 /w SP-120's

Basically use ethernet through your power sockets in the wall

Wow do you have to like pay for that or get something special done?

Wow do you have to like pay for that or get something special done?

Nope just plug into your wall socket directly excluding extension cables. And plug the other end to a wall socket and Into your routor.

Nope just plug into your wall socket directly excluding extension cables. And plug the other end to a wall socket and Into your routor.

Holy crap wow thanks

Nope, Ethernet cord to 1 powerline box from your router into your outlet then another one from an outlet near your computer with an Ethernet cord to your computer

i7 10700k @ 5.1Ghz, 1.37v | Asus Z490-E Strix | Asus Rtx 2080ti Strix | 16Gb Trident Z Rgb @ 3600MHz | Samsung 970 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w  | Corsair 500D | Celcius s36 /w ML Pro's

i7 8700k @ 4.8GHz, 1.31v | Asus Z370-A Prime | Asus Gtx 1080ti Strix | 16Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | Samsung 850 Evo | Corsair TX 650W  | Corsair 750D | Corsair H100i v2 /w SP-120's

Nope, Ethernet cord to 1 powerline box from your router into your outlet then another one from an outlet near your computer with an Ethernet cord to your computer

Basically what i said

Basically what i said

Right, just took me longer to type it... Sitting on the couch on the iPad. Wasn't trying to double post you.

Right, just took me longer to type it... Sitting on the couch on the iPad. Wasn't trying to double post you.

Oh no problem misunderstanding haha xD

In my opinion if you a looking for the best wireless network card it is the Asus wireless -AC1750 PCI-E adapter.