Looking for a nice 1080p monitor, Budget ~$100

munka

I'd definitely try to stretch your budget a bit and pick this up, it's IPS and the casing is beautiful for the price. I have the 23 in model and love it. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AZMLIWW/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

Edit: you can also get the 23" model for ~$10 more: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009483

i payed 100 for my second monitor i would say it is not even worth it that is how bad it looks next to my ips montior which i only got for 150 so do yourself a favor save up some more if you can and get a monitor like @Benjio said

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

I'd definitely try to stretch your budget a bit and pick this up, it's IPS and the casing is beautiful for the price. I have the 23 in model and love it. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AZMLIWW/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

Edit: you can also get the 23" model for ~$10 more: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009483

This looks awesome thanks!

the general rule with monitors is that the quality of the panel can be the same in a 120 dollar as a 200 dollar monitor just the features and the inputs change. for example my 120€ asus monitor looks exactly the same as my buddies 200€ moitor just his has lower response time and more inputs. I personally can't fell the difference between 2ms and 5ms response time. and the use case can be very different you might need a better panel because you do alot ofmedia and picture stuff or you simply game on a pro level you might want a 120hz panel with low input lag and you don't care that much what the color reproduction is like.

edit: you have to choose based on the features you need and care about no one else can make the choice for you. the best way to make a good choice is to go to a store and look at different panel types and qualities and make your choice based on that

PC specs.3570k, asus p8z77m pro, 8gb corsair vengence 1600MHz, XFX 550w, seagate barracuda 1TB, MSI 660ti, cooler master k350, cooler master hyper tx3 evo.

the general rule with monitors is that the quality of the panel can be the same in a 120 dollar as a 200 dollar monitor just the features and the inputs change. for example my 120€ asus monitor looks exactly the same as my buddies 200€ moitor just his has lower response time and more inputs. I personally can't fell the difference between 2ms and 5ms response time. and the use case can be very different you might need a better panel because you do alot ofmedia and picture stuff or you simply game on a pro level you might want a 120hz panel with low input lag and you don't care that much what the color reproduction is like.

edit: you have to choose based on the features you need and care about no one else can make the choice for you. the best way to make a good choice is to go to a store and look at different panel types and qualities and make your choice based on that

Okeydokey

Okeydokey

man don't you get that monitors a serious sh**t and nothing joke around about. :D

PC specs.3570k, asus p8z77m pro, 8gb corsair vengence 1600MHz, XFX 550w, seagate barracuda 1TB, MSI 660ti, cooler master k350, cooler master hyper tx3 evo.

theres not 1440p monitors.....

Okay... That's irrelevant to the topic?

Okay... That's irrelevant to the topic?

wow....im dumb i thought 1440p, my b