Team Red build

Budget (including currency):  3k sgd/ 2.2k usd

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  Fortnite,cod csgo minecraft

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

my current list is a amd ryzen 5900x with x570 carbon wifi 2 x 8gb gskill trident z and 2x 8gb oloy warr hawk rgb ram all ddr4 3600 2 x 500gb sn750 1 radeon big navi windows 10 home ryuo cooler

mb520 argb rm 850x and 4 mf120 rgb halo is it ok or anything? this shld cost around 3.5k sgd but it will be better

old parts 

amd ryzen 3900xt with x570 carbon wifi 2 x 8gb gskill trident z and 2x 8gb oloy warr hawk rgb ram all ddr4 3600 2 x 500gb sn750 2x radeon 5700xt windows 10 pro ryuo cooler

Edited by alphatechandmore
time to change my list

I suggest waiting for the new ryzen cpu's and big navi gpu's to arrive if you can since you'd be able to get better performance for the same amount of money. Additionally I wouldn't suggest doing crossfire or SLI since either standard have pretty bad support in modern titles. Also why get 2 x 500gb ssd's instead of one, 1TB?

2 is my lucky number

6 hours ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

I suggest waiting for the new ryzen cpu's and big navi gpu's to arrive if you can since you'd be able to get better performance for the same amount of money. Additionally I wouldn't suggest doing crossfire or SLI since either standard have pretty bad support in modern titles. Also why get 2 x 500gb ssd's instead of one, 1TB?

1 hour ago, alphatechandmore said:

2 is my lucky number

ahah change your icon they are three ;) :D