Please Help!] 3 Short beeps after new GPU RTX 3080 MSI Ventus OC

Heruvim

Hello, today my RTX 3080 arrived and i installed it

After i turned on the PC i hear 3 short beeps , then i hear the usual single beep, after that it normally bots to windows, i thought that it might be cause of drivers, i freshly installed the new gpu drivers after the first bot, then i tested some games, i didnt get any crashes, i tested Control in 4K Ultra with all RTX options on ( NO DLSS) and i got the same fps that i saw in youtube vids, then i tried some AC Odyssey, didnt crash either.

So after testing the games, i thought of restarting the PC to see if the beeps are still there, and yes they are, the same 3 short beeps, i did some searching on google and i found this

3 short beeps :basic memory 64K address check error Reseat the memory

Link to the audio file : https://sndup.net/9zf4

But it doesn't make sense to me that the issues is with the ram.. i didnt have these beeps with my GTX 1080 MSi Gaming X

Any suggestions or ideas please?

Full specs :

CPU : i7 8700 (non k ) 4.3 ghz

Ram : HyperX Predator RGB 16gb ( 2x8) 3200MHz

Mobo : Gigabyte Z370P D3

PSU : Corsair TX650M 80+ Gold

I can only hear these beeps when i restart the PC , they are not present during gaming

The GPU is also connected by 2 different cables comming from the PSU ( No Daisy Chain)

sounds.aac

8 minutes ago, Heruvim said:

Hello, today my RTX 3080 arrived and i installed it

After i turned on the PC i hear 3 short beeps , then i hear the usual single beep, after that it normally bots to windows, i thought that it might be cause of drivers, i freshly installed the new gpu drivers after the first bot, then i tested some games, i didnt get any crashes, i tested Control in 4K Ultra with all RTX options on ( NO DLSS) and i got the same fps that i saw in youtube vids, then i tried some AC Odyssey, didnt crash either.

So after testing the games, i thought of restarting the PC to see if the beeps are still there, and yes they are, the same 3 short beeps, i did some searching on google and i found this

3 short beeps :basic memory 64K address check error Reseat the memory

Link to the audio file : https://sndup.net/9zf4

But it doesn't make sense to me that the issues is with the ram.. i didnt have these beeps with my GTX 1080 MSi Gaming X

Any suggestions or ideas please?

Full specs :

CPU : i7 8700 (non k ) 4.3 ghz

Ram : HyperX Predator RGB 16gb ( 2x8) 3200MHz

Mobo : Gigabyte Z370P D3

PSU : Corsair TX650M 80+ Gold

I can only hear these beeps when i restart the PC , they are not present during gaming

The GPU is also connected by 2 different cables comming from the PSU ( No Daisy Chain)

sounds.aac 129.32 kB · 0 downloads

Well try a different GPU and she what happens

Your PSU is about 100W short of the recommended for that GPU.

Any way you could try another PSU?

This is a case of RTFM (read the friendly manual). It should have the beep codes listed.

Edit: I stand corrected. Just downloaded the manual and nothing is listed for beep codes / POST codes. Slow clap Gigabyte. The PSU should be fine (Linus just did a video with a 650watt + 3080 in his latest video)

Edit 2: Downloaded wrong manual (I was looking at the features manual). Just skimming the actual user's manual now.

21 minutes ago, HenrySalayne said:

Have you rested the BIOS options yet? If not, try this first.

Yeah, that looks like a good idea from what I'm reading. Is all your RAM being detected once booted to Windows currently?

Thanks for all the replies,

Someone linked me a topic in reddit with people with similar issues, the fix was disabling the CSM Support in BIOS

Link to the reddit thread incase someone else is having the same issue > 

3 minutes ago, Heruvim said:

Someone linked me a topic in reddit with people with similar issues, the fix was disabling the CSM Support in BIOS

Ahh that makes sense. I usually disable CSM on all my new builds unless it is absolutely needed for compatibility.

I think the 3 beeps means:- Three beeps that repeat after a pause and occur when you power on your computer indicate a problem with the system memory.

I maybe wrong but maybe worth a shot try and and plz revert