Thinking of watercooling!

Mr.Moustache

So lately, 

my pc that i built abt a month ago is looking a bit bland. I honestly wanted rgb everything but couldnt get rgb items like ram, mobo, etc because it would cost a lot more. 

Im thinking of watercooling and wondered if it was worth it for my specs? Its for aesthetics really, and i will be doing hardline tubing. But the thing is.. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE PARTS ARE TO WATERCOOL A PC! HELP PLEASE BTW IM IN AUSTRALIA! 

My current spces:

Ryzen 5 2600

Rtx 2060 super

MY PC

PS: 

If you have any advie please just comment it! 

BTWWW TAHNKS! Thanks*

custom water cooling is nothing more than a hobby. the temps arent that much better than if you bought the best air coolers available like noctua and it is insane effort. you have to keep opening the pc up every year or two to clean everything.

usually people who do this have top of the line hardware and push it to its limits with overclocking but yours is pretty average so i wouldnt bother.

the main reason is that water cooling is so expensive that if you added that money to your computer budget you could easily buy better computer parts.

you can still do it if you are bored and want to take it up as a hobby but thats up to you.

What you want is anything but cheap. 

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Watercooling is primarily a 'because I can' thing, performance is a little better but not earth-shattering. 

The cheapest way to make a case look pretty is good cable management and strategically-placed LED strips.