Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FEAR_malik

I NEED HELP!

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Budget (including currency): no more than $2000 (AUD)

Country: Australia 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: tons of gaming, getting into youtube/streaming twitch etc), video editing programming 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

- ryzen 7 3700x 3.6 GHz 8-Core/16 Threads AM4 Processor with Wraith Prism Cooler

- Gigabyte nVidia GeForce RTX 2070 Super Gaming OC 3X 8GB GDDR6 PCIe Graphics 3x cooling system with rgb fusion 

- Patriot Viper Gaming RGB Series DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz 16GB Kit 

ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming AMD AM4 ATX Gaming Motherboard, DDR4, SATA 6Gbps, HDMI 2.0, dual NVMe M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2, Aura Sync RGB LED lighting

Seagate Barracuda Internal Hard Drive 2TB 7200rpm

Kingston SA400 SSD 240GB 2.5-inch SATA3 TLC NAND Internal Solid State Drives

Cooler Master MWE 80Plus White 750W 230V 80Plus Single +12V Rail Silent Mode DC-to-DC Power Supply

- Deepcool MATREXX 50 ADD-RGB 4F ATX Mid Tower Case

the total exceeds to 1805 aud

i just want to get some advice or considerations i must take or even problems or compatibility mistakes iv made let me know!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ryzen 4000 announcement is on the 8th, probably worth it if you can wait.
3600 mhz ram is the ideal speed for ryzen
You probably want a better psu this would be much better https://au.pcpartpicker.com/product/D3Z2FT/deepcool-power-supply-dq750st


r5 3600 3.7GHz@1.0125v(0.975v get) | Noctua Nh l9x65 am4 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3600mhz|Zotac 2060 amp 1965mhz@900mv | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG | Silverstone ML08

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

Link to post
Share on other sites

If u cant wait i say go for it! But if u can, wait for rtx 3070 and 4th gen ryzen. Also if u are gonna be upgrading i recommended a b550 board and also get a better psu, u dont want to fry your pc Lmao

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 hour ago, Mr.Moustache said:

If u cant wait i say go for it! But if u can, wait for rtx 3070 and 4th gen ryzen. Also if u are gonna be upgrading i recommended a b550 board and also get a better psu, u dont want to fry your pc Lmao

thanks appreciate the help sincerely!!! im thinking of waiting why not!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
4 hours ago, Cyracus said:

Ryzen 4000 announcement is on the 8th, probably worth it if you can wait.
3600 mhz ram is the ideal speed for ryzen
You probably want a better psu this would be much better https://au.pcpartpicker.com/product/D3Z2FT/deepcool-power-supply-dq750st

im considering waiting and i took your advice thank you very much big help, completley didnt realise there was new graphic cards and cpu this year i will be waiting just a tat bit longer!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cyracus said:

Ryzen 4000 announcement is on the 8th, probably worth it if you can wait.
3600 mhz ram is the ideal speed for ryzen
You probably want a better psu this would be much better https://au.pcpartpicker.com/product/D3Z2FT/deepcool-power-supply-dq750st

Deepcool DQ-ST power supplies suck, Wattage =/= quality and for that price especially. This is better - 

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/product/BFPgXL/antec-neoeco-gold-zen-600-w-80-gold-certified-atx-power-supply-ne600g-zen

 

Also, not smart to buy a 2070S now... Probably the worst time to buy one. 


ALIENWARE 13R3

i7-7700HQ | GTX 1060 | 16GB DDR4 | 512GB NVMe SSD | 1440p OLED display | Logitech MX Master KZ ZSA

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
45 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

Deepcool DQ-ST power supplies suck, Wattage =/= quality and for that price especially. This is better - 

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/product/BFPgXL/antec-neoeco-gold-zen-600-w-80-gold-certified-atx-power-supply-ne600g-zen

 

Also, not smart to buy a 2070S now... Probably the worst time to buy one. 

thanks iv changed up my power supply for a gold one like you recomended and the other guy too :) and thankfully i realized this early that there is little time to wait and get a better improved 3070

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×