ARGB fan connection gave a CPU error and no boot

Hello

I have the following system that I built last week

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x with wrath spire cooler (connected to RGB Header 1)

MB: Asus ROG Strix B550-E with WIFI

RAM:  Corsair Vengeance LPX Black 16GB (2x8GB), DDR4, 3600MHz, CL18 [CMK16GX4M2D3600C18]

Video: Gigabyte GTX 1070 WINDFORCE OC 8G (rev. 2.0) [GV-N1070WF2OC-8GD]

Case: Thermaltake Core G21 

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G1, 80+ GOLD 750W

I bought last night 3 ID-Cooling XF-12025 fans and plugged the fans headers for all of them into the motherboard on CHA_FAN headers and the ARGB plug for only one fan in the ADD GEN 2_2 header (the one on the bottom of the motherboard)

When i turned the computer on it gave a lots of beeps, displayed a Q code (I don't remember which one) but the debug led for CPU stayed solid and no display. The RGB lights on the motherboard and the one on inside of the cpu cooler didn't turned on. The CPU error never appeared until now when I plugged the fan ARGB plug into the header. 

I unplugged the ARGB header for that fan but the PWM fan headers for all of them remained plugged and it booted just fine but the lights on the motherboard remained off and in the Aromoury Crate at the Aura said there are no devices recognized.

After few restarts, It booted into windows and only then when I enter my password (I guess when it loads the Aura software) the RGB on the fan and motherboard turns on. I must mention that even if in Bios the Aura is set to "All on" when in sleep mode the light doesn't turn on until windows loads.

In Armoury Crate Aura works well now, with all the effects.

I hoped the fan didn't messed with any controller or with any voltage regulators on the motherboard.

My question is if anyone has got this problem until now and where and what did i do wrong..? Do I need a RGB fan controller and not connect directly the fan RGB cable to mb?

Thanks.

Do you have a chance to get another cooler and are you using the stock cooler? 

I replaced the stock thermaltake fan with one of the ID-Cooling one. All three chasis fans are ID-cooling (same model) and they are spining but they dont light because they need argb connected to a hub or to motherboard. 
The problem i had was that cpu error when i plugged argb from one of the fans directly to the motherboard argb header. Now the cpu error its gone after unplugged the argb fan cable from the mb. 

I will try to change some settings in the bios and in the Armoury software to see if the lights on the motherboard and on the amd cooler turn on when i turn on the pc not only when windows loads. 

It seems that rgb not lighning when turning on the pc was just a changed setting in BIOS.

Connecting the argb wire from the fan directly to the motherboard argb header wasn't supposed to work? I ordered a fan hub with rgb controller to see if manage to light them up.

I'm worried if i plug it again I will get that cpu error again and maybe mess something on the board.