PC Shutting down all of a sudden

All of a sudden my computer keeps on shutting down all of a sudden with no reason. My suspects are the video card being able not to handle my new monitor but when I saw the temps it was the motherboard. I saw a temps of over 100 degree Celsius. Does anyone know what happened here and how to fix it?

This are my specs:

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600

MOBO: MSI a320m Pro-E

GPU: GTX 750ti

RAM: 8GB Single stick

PSU: FSP HYPER K 500W 80+

Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD and 300GB Wester Digital HDD

8gb of Ram (Single stick)

Here are picture in Open Hardware Monitor:

Capture1.PNG.6dcbef9cdee58f05cc96a52ea43978c7.PNG

Capture.PNG.83c06362d66e7a9c4cda7b9dfd6a25f9.PNG

Capture2.PNG.1dcbfbc0ad1eb02750d7c81e5170ed23.PNG

that's most likely a wrong reading. use hwinfo64 for confirmation, hwmonitor is quite old now.

I downloaded it sir and you were right. It was a false reading. But sometimes when I play or open some many task the computer shut downs. The type of shutdown is like It goes off then when u click the power button it wont go on. I first need to turn off the psu then hold the power button then try to open the psu again. Only then will the computer open. What do u guys think seem to be the cause of it?

3 minutes ago, VIVO-US said:

Does it still shut down if you plug the old monitor back in?

Yess. Before it was shutting down sometimes but I think it shutdowns faster now. Btw my old monitor was only 768p. Now its 1080p

25 minutes ago, Lindell said:

I downloaded it sir and you were right. It was a false reading. But sometimes when I play or open some many task the computer shut downs. The type of shutdown is like It goes off then when u click the power button it wont go on. I first need to turn off the psu then hold the power button then try to open the psu again. Only then will the computer open. What do u guys think seem to be the cause of it?

That sounds like a reset form the PSU, are you able to try another PSU?

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

10 hours ago, HanZie82 said:

That sounds like a reset form the PSU, are you able to try another PSU?

I see. I think I can't try another psu. I dont have an extra atm. U think that psu wattage can't handle the components? Coz i'll be trying to change the gpu to a gtx 1060 3gb then add dual monitors on the GPU. One monitor is 1080p 144hz and another is 768p 60hz

11 hours ago, Lindell said:

I see. I think I can't try another psu. I dont have an extra atm. U think that psu wattage can't handle the components? Coz i'll be trying to change the gpu to a gtx 1060 3gb then add dual monitors on the GPU. One monitor is 1080p 144hz and another is 768p 60hz

A 500W PSU is more than enough to handle your CPU with a GTX 1060.  If the PSU is failing though, it may have trouble delivering the required wattage.