How to sell an old and rarely used pre-built PC?

I want to sell our pre-built Lenovo PC(ThinkCentre M73) as it is rarely used. I thought selling as computers are in-demand nowadays because of online classes but Idk how to sell it.

I am planning to add some cheap SSD(maybe a 128GB SSD) and more RAM so it can be more appealing to potential buyers

Country Im going sell it: Philippines

Basic specs: Pentium G3250, no GPU, 4GB 1600 MHz DDR3 RAM, 500GB 7200 RPM HDD, and its Mid tower case.

More info about the PC: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/pd029602

I know most of you are from not form Asia but I just want some general advice from you all.

Best bet is to sell on eBay or the Phillippines local equibilent by pricing similar to what has recently sold. Not what is currently listed.

I wouldn't put new parts in it. Worst comes to worst, take all the parts that are valuable out (CPU, RAM, GPU, HDD, disk drive) and sell separately. But double check you're not selling yourself short by parting out.

You also may be able to bring it to a computer repair place & they might buy it off of you, however you will 100% get below value as they need to resell it themselves & make money. Typically retailers will pay less than their usual price for higher profit margins & will be required to sell under their cost as it's used.

If it doesn't come from the factory/distributor, they count it as used. Even if you hand it to them with the factory seal.

26 minutes ago, fpo said:

by pricing similar to what has recently sold. Not what is currently listed.

But double check you're not selling yourself short by parting out.

Can you elaborate more on this? I am a bit confused

The PC was from my Dad's workplace and brought it home for us to use but the reason is already said in the first post.

2 minutes ago, 5GigaaHertz said:

Can you elaborate more on this? I am a bit confused

image.png.c1cef919a5876f7163dc234c60bc15e7.png