NZXT H1 Fan mod

Pndude1000

I have a Nzxt H1 and my GPU thermals are getting pretty hot (I have a rtx 2060 super) and I only have one chassis fan header on my motherboard. What all should I buy for the fan mod (including fans and what holds it and fan header splitter and how to install it).

https://www.amazon.com.au/DeepCool-Control-Supports-Cooling-FH-04/dp/B07LGWHHXV/ref=asc_df_B07LGWHHXV/?tag=googleshopdsk-22&linkCode=df0&hvadid=341772832759&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=8864261474057853866&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9071714&hvtargid=pla-846522434794&psc=1 Here is a good splitter all the fans will spin as one though. to install you simply just plug the hub into the single fan slot and then plug up to 4 fans into it 3 and 4 pin are supported so you can use most fans. it comes with a nice piece of 3m tape so it can mount in your case easily i have a few of them and they are small but useful. 

19 minutes ago, Pndude1000 said:

I have a Nzxt H1 and my GPU thermals are getting pretty hot (I have a rtx 2060 super) and I only have one chassis fan header on my motherboard. What all should I buy for the fan mod (including fans and what holds it and fan header splitter and how to install it).

well you can use what you got and wire it to the one connector or you can buy spliters. keep in mind the header can do so many amps. you can also buy a powered fan hub that pulls power from the psu instead.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links