Fujifilm X-M1 Series X

Hi, i am looking to buy a nice camera, i need it to have a moveable screen, i will be using it to video a lot of moving about so it should have good quality videoing especially motion and i would prefer if it could connect to a screen while videoing. and i do not want to spend more than £80 so i do not mind second hand, and it should have a detachable lens.

I found this: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fujifilm-X-M1-Series-X-16-3MP-Digital-Camera-Silver/174386527711?hash=item289a3f3ddf%3Ag%3AcB8AAOSw1r1fMBUY&LH_Auction=1

Would you recomend it?

32 minutes ago, Any Tech said:

Hi, i am looking to buy a nice camera, i need it to have a moveable screen, i will be using it to video a lot of moving about so it should have good quality videoing especially motion and i would prefer if it could connect to a screen while videoing. and i do not want to spend more than £80 so i do not mind second hand, and it should have a detachable lens.

I found this: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fujifilm-X-M1-Series-X-16-3MP-Digital-Camera-Silver/174386527711?hash=item289a3f3ddf%3Ag%3AcB8AAOSw1r1fMBUY&LH_Auction=1

Would you recomend it?

I have the XA20 which I believe is pretty much the same aside from the XA series sharpens images a bit more severly and the XA 20 has a touchscreen. For video though I'd take my iPhone over it, it only does 1080p30 or 720p60 and aside from the ability to put lenses on (which are expensive) it really can't match a solid phone. For stills it crushes them but for video maybe look at something from Sony like the A6000 something like that. I can post videos and photos from the camera and phone if you'd like

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

1 minute ago, Lord Vile said:

I have the XA20 which I believe is pretty much the same aside from the XA series sharpens images a bit more severly and the XA 20 has a touchscreen. For video though I'd take my iPhone over it, it only does 1080p30 or 720p60 and aside from the ability to put lenses on (which are expensive) it really can't match a solid phone. For stills it crushes them but for video maybe look at something from Sony like the A6000 something like that. 

Hi @Lord Vile, i do not have a smartphone and do not plan on getting one anytime soon, so i definatly can not use that. The sony is way to expensive, are you able to maybe send me a link for a fujifilm x-m1 for a good price around £80ish in the UK or maybe even the sony if you recomend it, thanks a lot!

Just now, Any Tech said:

Hi @Lord Vile, i do not have a smartphone and do not plan on getting one anytime soon, so i definatly can not use that. The sony is way to expensive, are you able to maybe send me a link for a fujifilm x-m1 for a good price around £80ish in the UK or maybe even the sony if you recomend it, thanks a lot!

I can post a video or link to one from the camera to see if it's ok for you?

Just now, Lord Vile said:

I can post a video or link to one from the camera to see if it's ok for you?

@Lord Vile yes please, thanks a lot!

10 minutes ago, Any Tech said:

@Lord Vile yes please, thanks a lot!

Here's a link to a video https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xn7knWC7K4znVWPS2Gb5PsyhCRrdSnDh/view?usp=sharing only a close range of a coke can but it shows the resolution etc, bear in mind I have a different lens than the one on ebay and it has a wider aperture and no OIS. I don't use it for video I use it for stills. 

Also here's a hasty Still from it:

DSCF0209.JPG

Here's a link to a video https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xn7knWC7K4znVWPS2Gb5PsyhCRrdSnDh/view?usp=sharing only a close range of a coke can but it shows the resolution etc, bear in mind I have a different lens than the one on ebay and it has a wider aperture and no OIS. I don't use it for video I use it for stills. 

Also Here's a Still from it:

DSCF0209.JPG

@Lord Vile Thanks a lot for that! but wich one was that?the fujifilm x-m1?

1 minute ago, Any Tech said:

@Lord Vile Thanks a lot for that! but wich one was that?the fujifilm x-m1?

Mines an XA20 but quality wise they're pretty much the same, some software tweaks, a hotshot on the XM1 and a touchscreen on the XA20 is pretty much it. 

Mines an XA20 but quality wise they're pretty much the same, some software tweaks and a touchscreen on the XA20 is pretty much it. 

Oh, okay. thanks. so would you recomend it for overhead diy videos, because thats what i will be videoing with it a lot.

1 minute ago, Any Tech said:

Oh, okay. thanks. so would you recomend it for overhead diy videos, because thats what i will be videoing with it a lot.

If 1080p 30 FPS or 720p 60 FPS is good enough for you then it's not bad, the Autofocus isn't the fastest and I think there's a time limit for how long it'll record at once. Personally for video I'd probably go Sony but if that's not in the price range then it's not an option. 

2 minutes ago, Lord Vile said:

If 1080p 30 FPS or 720p 60 FPS is good enough for you then it's not bad, the Autofocus isn't the fastest and I think there's a time limit for how long it'll record at once. Personally for video I'd probably go Sony but if that's not in the price range then it's not an option. 

Okay, thanks a lot. and what about this camera here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fujifilm-FinePix-X-Series-X10-12-0MP-Digital-Camera-Black-Black-Leather-Case/114349129460?_trkparms=aid%3D1110006%26algo%3DHOMESPLICE.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D225114%26meid%3Ddb8f4702425146d0bd5e25b0a83b1fc1%26pid%3D100010%26rk%3D11%26rkt%3D12%26sd%3D174386527711%26itm%3D114349129460%26pmt%3D0%26noa%3D1%26pg%3D2047675%26algv%3DDefaultOrganic%26brand%3DFujifilm&_trksid=p2047675.c100010.m2109