Can I reach 60fps?

Hello, as the tags says, my PC is a i5 7600 with a rx580 4gb and 16 GB of RAM at 2400mhz.

I'm having trouble having a smooth performance on call of duty warzone because of all the stuttering going on.

I'm using Riva tuner hoping to get 60 constant fps but I can't make it.

My monitor is a 60hz refresh rate monitor.

At least I want to know why I can reach constant fps as in the videos I've seen on YouTube with my exact setup, and I can't even with all the graphics set on low.

My resolution is 1920x1080.

Lower the resolution only implies to a much blurry experience, I don't know dude, every video I see runs very with but I can't get the same results

whats your vram usage?

topics i need help on:

Spoiler

my "oops i bought intel right before zen 3 releases" build

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 (placeholder)

GPU: Gigabyte 980ti Xtreme (also placeholder), deshroud w/ generic 1200rpm 120mm fans x2, stock bios 130% power, no voltage offset: +70 core +400 mem 

Memory: 2x16gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3600C16, 14-15-30-288@1.45v

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming

Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S w/ white chromax bling
OS Drive: Samsung PM981 1tb (OEM 970 Evo)

Storage Drive: XPG SX8200 Pro 2tb

Backup Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 4TB

PSU: Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium 750W w/ black/white Cablemod extensions
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Dark (to be replaced with a good case shortly)

basically everything was bought used off of reddit or here, only new component was the case. absolutely nutty deals for some of these parts, ill have to tally it all up once it's "done" :D 

RX 580 sure can reach 60 or higher fps in warzone at 1080p, just make sure the vram usage is under its limit.

13 minutes ago, Erreplas said:

My resolution is 1920x1080.

Lower the resolution only implies to a much blurry experience, I don't know dude, every video I see runs very with but I can't get the same results

Hi, check out this video: https://youtu.be/wkJBDEDDS5o - I didn't download any of the software but if you deem it necessary, do your due diligence and research them if you still need afterward.  After i followed the video, my fps increased as well as my loading screens wait time. Hope it works for you my man, cheers. (FYI im new here so if videos aren't allowed no harm, i'll remove it.)

28 minutes ago, h4ndsonic said:

RX 580 sure can reach 60 or higher fps in warzone at 1080p, just make sure the vram usage is under its limit.

the vram usage was at 93%.
but the speed was at 1125mhz

it is more like a stutter thing, because rivatuner shows 60fps but then a stutter happens really quick and then drops 5 fps and it is constantly

3 hours ago, Erreplas said:

it is more like a stutter thing, because rivatuner shows 60fps but then a stutter happens really quick and then drops 5 fps and it is constantly

Then most likely it is not a FPS issue.

It could be all from HPET issues, game specifics, internet, etc.. Do you have similar issues in SP games? (the stutter) do you have it in other MP games online? etc. Exclude reasons that could be the reason.