Anyone else have warzone problems?

GroundbreakingCrew9

This screen is all I get. happens after I type in my log in information. Will literarily keep on this, and not move on

​C​a​l​l​ ​o​f​ ​D​u​t​y​®​_​ ​M​o​d​e​r​n​ ​W​a​r​f​a​r​e​®​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ 7_15_2020 11_52_23 PM.png

According to this, Warzone servers are online and working.

Do you have any anti-virus software running and potentially blocking the connection?

When the son of the deposed king of Nigeria emails you directly, asking for help, you help! His father ran the freaking country! Ok?

Just now, Quackwich said:

According to this, Warzone servers are online and working.

Do you have any anti-virus software running and potentially blocking the connection?

no.. would the Radeon software matter. or like discord. I'm totally lost

Just now, GroundbreakingCrew9 said:

no.. would the Radeon software matter. or like discord. I'm totally lost

No.

It might be an issue with your Activision account. Try logging in here. If not, try contacting Activision support.

When the son of the deposed king of Nigeria emails you directly, asking for help, you help! His father ran the freaking country! Ok?

I've been having nothing but issues with all things Modern Warfare the past few days.  Haven't had that problem, but i'm at the point of giving up. Hope you get it working.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2020 at 12:14 AM, Quackwich said:

No.

It might be an issue with your Activision account. Try logging in here. If not, try contacting Activision support.

they are impossible to contact, although I type in my log information in the provided link and everything goes to plan.

On 7/16/2020 at 12:24 AM, woolly_redbeard said:

I've been having nothing but issues with all things Modern Warfare the past few days.  Haven't had that problem, but i'm at the point of giving up. Hope you get it working.

right,

thanks!

I've played warzone once on pc. This problem troubles me greatly. I just tried to clear my cookies and still nothing.