For a budget motherboard, which one is the best?

5 minutes ago, storm05 said:

what is youre budget

I have a very tight budget of $80-90 for the board, I'm setting this up for my work from home PC.

I prefer MSI mobo's.
Never had an issue with any of the 8 that I have owned.
I'm currently using the Z270 Pro gaming carbon, Z390A-Pro, and I'm still using a Z97M-G43 in my everyday PC.

Junk Yard Dog Build

I7 -10700K
MSI Z490 MPG Gaming Plus

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32gb (4x8gb) DDR4 (3200 MHz)

Gigabyte RTX 2060 Gaming OC Pro

Corsair H115i Platinum AIO

EVGA 750 GQ

In a Cyberpower PC X-Titan case

13 hours ago, Johny Depth said:

I'd choose gigabyte b450M DS3H. The price is equivalent to 70 usd in my region (similar to those A320 mobo) and pretty much everyone buy it for low budget amd build. It's got 4 dRAM slots compared to 2 in those A320 mobo, leaving you more memory upgrade path. Moreover, with amd cpu /apu, you might be interested in slight overclocking to get a bit better performance which you cannot do with A320 boards.

13 hours ago, storm05 said:

personaly i whud go for the msi 

Why would you recommend a board with what looks like 25A crappy mos's?

23 minutes ago, bondoao1 said:

Never had an issue with any of the 8

Brand isn't quality. 

12 hours ago, Johny Depth said:

need a deciding vote.

What's your budget ? And what are you pairing it with ? The s2h is leagues better. But I would look at the b450 pro 4 and the pro vdh max and the a pro max ( NON M).

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

On 7/10/2020 at 8:21 PM, Johny Depth said:

I have a very tight budget of $80-90 for the board, I'm setting this up for my work from home PC.

That should be enough to at least get a B450, if not maybe even a B550 (not sure if the cheaper ones have become widely available yet). Going A320 for a new build would just be a total mistake in every way. Even if you did have to throw $10-$20 more at it, it would still be worth it in the long run. There's budget and then there's crap. Crap is always cheaper, but that's because it's crap.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

On 7/12/2020 at 10:30 AM, Chris Pratt said:

That should be enough to at least get a B450, if not maybe even a B550 (not sure if the cheaper ones have become widely available yet). Going A320 for a new build would just be a total mistake in every way. Even if you did have to throw $10-$20 more at it, it would still be worth it in the long run. There's budget and then there's crap. Crap is always cheaper, but that's because it's crap.

he should spend 20$ more and buy the msi b450 tomahawk max. That's the most popular and one of the best midrange amd board. he can put a ryzen 7 in it if he wants in the future.