800 euro pc

Go to solution Solved by Mateyyy,
Just now, Hydoxuos said:

Do you have other model suggestions for the rx 5600 xt? 

The Sapphire Pulse and Powercolor Red Dragon come at a good price point and I see them getting recommended all the time. Both of them also come with the 14Gbps VBIOS, in the case of the 5600XT.

I'd say you can't go wrong with either of them.

1 minute ago, Mateyyy said:

No, B550 is made for Zen 2 (Ryzen 3000 CPUs) and Zen 3 APUs and CPUs in the future. It's good practice to update your BIOS in general, but it will run regardless with a 3600 or 3300X right out of the box.

Okay, thank you so much. You've been really helpfull. I made a different post where I still need a mouse, keyboard, pc, mousepad and 1 monitor for around 1300 euro's... Do you have any suggestions?

14 minutes ago, Hydoxuos said:

Okay, thank you so much. You've been really helpfull. I made a different post where I still need a mouse, keyboard, pc, mousepad and 1 monitor for around 1300 euro's... Do you have any suggestions?

Glad to help mate.

When it comes to peripheral recommendations I can't say I'm too good actually haha. 

What I can say is for the monitor, with your budget and use case, look for a 1080p 144Hz panel, preferably IPS.

For the mousepad, you can't go wrong with Steelseries' QcK lineup (I use a QcK Heavy now and prior to this I used a QcK+, though they do also have smaller variants if you don't need something this large).

For the mouse and keyboard, well.. mechanical's the way to go for keyboards (though other than Cherry switches my knowledge is somewhere between poor and nonexistent), and for mice my picks in terms of brands would be Logitech and Steelseries, but Razer makes some good mice and keyboards too (though I can't stand their software).

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

1 minute ago, Mateyyy said:

Glad to help mate.

When it comes to peripheral recommendations I can't say I'm too good actually haha. 

What I can say is for the monitor, with your budget and use case, look for a 1080p 144Hz panel, preferably IPS.

For the mousepad, you can't go wrong with Steelseries' QcK lineup (I use a QcK Heavy now and prior to this I used a QcK+, though they do also have smaller variants if you don't need something this large).

For the mouse and keyboard, well.. mechanical's the way to go for keyboards (though other than Cherry switches my knowledge is somewhere between poor and nonexistent), and for mice my picks in terms of brands would be Logitech and Steelseries, but Razer makes some good mice and keyboards too (though I can't stand their software).

Sounds good, do you recommend the Anne Pro 2 and Glorius model o?

3 minutes ago, Hydoxuos said:

Sounds good, do you recommend the Anne Pro 2 and Glorius model o?

Anne Pro 2 is solid, especially if you get the Box Switches. 

Not to sure about the Model O, would recommend measuring your hand size and grip to choose between it and the Model D. 

1 minute ago, gloop said:

Anne Pro 2 is solid, especially if you get the Box Switches. 

Not to sure about the Model O, would recommend measuring your hand size and grip to choose between it and the Model D. 

Do you think the gateron browns will do its job?

Just now, Hydoxuos said:

Do you think the gateron browns will do its job?

Have you tried out a switch tester? You could find out you absolutely hate tactile switches and love linear, or the opposite. 

If you can’t access one, I’d suggest browns as a starting point and then work out from there. 

1 minute ago, gloop said:

Have you tried out a switch tester? You could find out you absolutely hate tactile switches and love linear, or the opposite. 

If you can’t access one, I’d suggest browns as a starting point and then work out from there. 

Ok, tysm... I made a build. Mind checking it out? 

https://nl.pcpartpicker.com/list/9HwBBZ

12 minutes ago, gloop said:

https://nl.pcpartpicker.com/list/sPMhzN

I switched the SSd down to 240fb and added a 1tb hdd as 500Gb fills up fats these days. 

9 minutes ago, Hydoxuos said:

Hmm, looks good. Well, thank you!

I'd strongly advise against getting the BX500, since it's DRAMless and overall a very poor choice for an OS drive.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Just now, Mateyyy said:

I'd strongly advise against getting the BX500, since it's DRAMless and overall a very poor choice for an OS drive.

What did you think about the list I made?

Just now, Mateyyy said:

I’m not to knowledgeable on SSDs, have heard it’s the best dram-less one tho. 

11 minutes ago, Hydoxuos said:

What did you think about the list I made?

It's good.

I'd probably swap the WD Blue SSD out for a Crucial MX500 or a Kingston A2000 at around the same €70 mark.

2 minutes ago, Mateyyy said:

It's good.

I'd probably swap the WD Blue SSD out for a Crucial MX500 or a Kingston A2000 at around the same €70 mark.

Are these better?

1 minute ago, Hydoxuos said:

Are these better?

The MX500 is among the best SATA SSDs, and the A2000 is a good NVMe SSD. I'd say they're both better than the Blue.

4 minutes ago, Mateyyy said:

The MX500 is among the best SATA SSDs, and the A2000 is a good NVMe SSD. I'd say they're both better than the Blue.

And, which one do you recommend from these 2?

3 minutes ago, Hydoxuos said:

And, which one do you recommend from these 2?

I'd say the A2000, mostly because it's faster.

37 minutes ago, Mateyyy said:

I'd say the A2000, mostly because it's faster.

Okay! Hey, can I add you on discord, you're a very knowledgeable person... 

31 minutes ago, Hydoxuos said:

Okay! Hey, can I add you on discord, you're a very knowledgeable person... 

There's definitely people on this forum that know a lot more than me haha, but thanks.

I don't use Discord, sorry.

2 minutes ago, Mateyyy said:

There's definitely people on this forum that know a lot more than me haha, but thanks.

I don't use Discord, sorry.

Okay! Still thanks tho... 

6 minutes ago, Hydoxuos said:

Okay! Still thanks tho... 

You're welcome mate

9 hours ago, Mateyyy said:

You're welcome mate

1 more thing. Do you advice the MSI rx 5600 xt gaming x more than the Sapphire Pulse?