all in one cpu cooler

what are some of the best cpu water coolers? nothing crazy expensive, but also not super budget either. like the sweet spot for price performance 

You should just give us a number on how much you're willing to spend. There's only so few AIOs out there and they're all pretty similar in performance per dollar (well, the common ones are).

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

You should just give us a number on how much you're willing to spend. There's only so few AIOs out there and they're all pretty similar in performance per dollar (well, the common ones are).

100 bucks probably, could go up a bit if worth it, was looking at the h100i, but not sure if the h105 or the h110 are better in any way or what? 

100 bucks probably, could go up a bit if worth it, was looking at the h100i, but not sure if the h105 or the h110 are better in any way or what? 

H105 and H110 will outperform the H100i by a few degrees. It's whether you're willing to pay the price. But the H100i is a very good AIO. Safe to say it's extremely popular.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore