Dell U2312HM vs BenQ GW2450HM

Makz

Between these two which is better for gaming (Dell U2312HM vs BenQ GW2450HM)?

I would get the Dell one, simply because of the IPS panel :) Also I have a feeling that Dell does better at quality controls :)

if it not for gaming both monitors are good.

Parvum Systems S1.0, 3570K, H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16GB @ 1866, EVGA GTX 680 FTW+, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, WD Velociraptor 600GB HDD, Corsair AX850

• 2 weeks later...

They are both not the best gaming choice. But if you're not a picky professional FPS gamer you wouldn't be able to tell a difference since the response times are pretty low on any matrix type monitor nowadays. I'd go with U2412M since it is actually a bit better for gaming (purely by resolution) and not much of a difference from 2312hm model.

id go with the U2312HM simply because it is an IPS panel. great response time, great colours, easier on the eyes (imo). overall IPS is just better than TN. i use three U2412M's in eyefinity and refuse to go back to a TN panel monitor.

If you are doing work and gaming -> U2412HM as it's 16:10 so more height: 1920x1200

If it's just for gaming and watching movies -> U2312HM

If you want the best colors for your money, but not have a professional grade monitor, or need the inputs -> Dell U2410, or the U2413 (but has less inputs), which replaced the U2410