SSD to HDD

GeekySole9354

Hi! My friend recently got an Asus gaming desktop with an ssd in it, and here is the problem: For some reason it uses the ssd as main storage drive, and  it is full now so he cant download any games, and skype will randomly quit because the ssd is to full. So my question is how to change that programs will automaticly save in the hdd instead of the ssd. Or how you will do it manually.

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

Hi! My friend recently got an Asus gaming desktop with an ssd in it, and here is the problem: For some reason it uses the ssd as main storage drive, and  it is full now so he cant download any games, and skype will randomly quit because the ssd is to full. So my question is how to change that programs will automaticly save in the hdd instead of the ssd. Or how you will do it manually.

When you install programs, they give you the ability to choose where you want to install it during the installation process. With things like Steam and Origin, you'll have to go into settings to choose what directory you want to save the games. You'll have to uninstall the programs saved on the SSD and reinstall them back on the HDD. Cleanest way possible anyway.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

When you install programs, they give you the ability to choose where you want to install it during the installation process. With things like Steam and Origin, you'll have to go into settings to choose what directory you want to save the games. You'll have to uninstall the programs saved on the SSD and reinstall them back on the HDD. Cleanest way possible anyway.

Oh, thanks for the fast answer! He did it now and the ssd went from 40mb to 40gb.

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder