LTT - Corrupt a wish game!

Pickles von Brine

So, this is pretty easy. 

Basically, the first person makes a wish, then the next person grants the wish, but with some kind of loophole. Then the second person makes their own wish, and the next person corrupts it, and so on.

Example:
Poster 1: "I wish for a taco!"
Poster 2: "Granted, but your mouth falls off so you can't eat it."
"I wish for a monkey to be my man-servant!"
Poster 3: "Granted, as a matter of fact, you get 20, but you are a tyrant as a master, and they start a monkey man-servant uprising and rebel against your harsh dictatorship."
"I wish for..."
And so on...

GO!

I wish for a monkey. 

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

The monkey believes that console gaming is superior to PC gaming.

Edit : Forgot the second part.

I wish for Linus to keep his quarantine beard.

My PC : Ryzen 7 3800X | ROG Crosshair VIII Hero WiFi | Trident Z RGB 32 GB DDR4-3600 | Aorus RTX 2080 SUPER | NZXT H710 | MP600 2 TB, 970 EVO Plus 2 TB, WD Black 4 TB HDD | SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Gold 750W | NZXT KRAKEN X72 + a bunch of corsair ql rgb fans

Peripherals : G Pro Wireless, G513 Carbon (Linear), Corsair Virtuoso RGB SE , LG 38GL950G-B

Granted, however it has gained sentience and started a coup.

I wish I had more potatoes.

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

-= Locked =-

This topic exists.

Please utilize the search function when starting threads such as this, it is ok to necro this type of thread.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER