Motherboard

Which one should I buy; MSI B450M Mortar Max or MSI B450 Tomahawk Max. Which has better VRMs? I am going to use it with 3600x. The price difference is 24 dollar roughly. I head from Gamer nexus channel (one who review mobo) that he like mortar max over tomahawk max because it has same features like tomahawk with lesser price tag. (I am giving priory to VRMs).

both have good vrms, able to run a 3900x. so choose based on price/features instead

18 minutes ago, Rumman said:

Which one should I buy; MSI B450M Mortar Max or MSI B450 Tomahawk Max. Which has better VRMs? I am going to use it with 3600x. The price difference is 24 dollar roughly. I head from Gamer nexus channel (one who review mobo) that he like mortar max over tomahawk max because it has same features like tomahawk with lesser price tag. (I am giving priory to VRMs).

They probably use the same VRM layout, so there won't be much difference there. It's up to you whether you like the look/features of one or the other, or whether you'll use the extra expansion slots of full ATX vs. micro-ATX.