Please someone help, windows is not booting

2 days ago i was playing some games and out of nowhere the pc restarted, i thought it was fine, but yesterday, it completely went in a loop trying to pass the windows logo. When i try to use the usb with the media tool, it restarts again i don't know what is happening.

Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

GPU: RX5700 XT

PSU: 550W bronze I think CoolerMaster

RAM: 16GB

Mobo: Asrock Phantom Gaming 4 x570

Could be the drivers?? I'm about to cry :((

well how far into boot do you get befor it resets as well what is your storige syster (like do you have 1 drive with everything or more than one with one for the os)

i hav had issuess like this befor  but from verious reasons (i tinker to much)

boot loops are caused normaly be somting not loading right and the os is trying to restart to fix what was loaded normaly happens after somting updated 

i do suggest system restore points you may need to fresh install 

17 hours ago, JoshuaLynes said:

well how far into boot do you get befor it resets as well what is your storige syster (like do you have 1 drive with everything or more than one with one for the os)

i hav had issuess like this befor  but from verious reasons (i tinker to much)

boot loops are caused normaly be somting not loading right and the os is trying to restart to fix what was loaded normaly happens after somting updated 

i do suggest system restore points you may need to fresh install 

I have one ssd nvme with everything, and the far it goes is the blues screen telling that automatic repair couldn't work. I tried yesterday the fresh install and it began with the loop again