Help required in my first PC build

Hello! Last month I've started thinking about building new PC and after some time I think I got the perfect combination, BUT I am unsure about the CPU choice. Should I take Ryzen 5 2600 instead? Also I plan to expand to 2 monitors in the next few years. Help will be appreciated, thx.

8 minutes ago, Desert_R_Fox said:

currently the ASRock B450M/AC is much cheaper

9 minutes ago, Desert_R_Fox said:

the GTX 1650 super has the same performance, buy the cheaper of the two

Also, don't build a PC without an SSD, you'll regret it.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Also swap the HDD to an SSD or at least a decent WD Blue model. The Seagate Barracuda is meh

Just now, Fasauceome said:

currently the ASRock B450M/AC is much cheaper

the GTX 1650 super has the same performance, buy the cheaper of the two

Also, don't build a PC without an SSD, you'll regret it.

The 1650 is notably slower and only as fast as a 570. The 580 is about 15-20% faster than a 1650

Can you find a 5500xt near that price range? i think it is close to that price with practically a small bump in performance. Plus, that GDDR6 can help a lot. 

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

Yes, you should go for a ryzen 5 2600. The 1600x uses zen, while the the 2600 uses zen+. The 2600 has 12nm chips that are faster and more power efficient then 14nm ones on the 1600x. the 2600 is better in every way, and its $119 on amazon rn. 

CPU: I5 3740 @3.2GHz || GPU: GT 1030 || KEYBOARD+MOUSE: Redragon S101 combo || MONITOR: HP 22cwa || (its a potato pc)

3 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

The 1650 is notably slower and only as fast as a 570. The 580 is about 15-20% faster than a 1650

hence my recommendation of the super. Although I believe the 1650 falls behind the RX 570.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

All the other advise is great too : )

CPU: I5 3740 @3.2GHz || GPU: GT 1030 || KEYBOARD+MOUSE: Redragon S101 combo || MONITOR: HP 22cwa || (its a potato pc)

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

hence my recommendation of the super. Although I believe the 1650 falls behind the RX 570.

The 1650 S is rather rare these days imo 😅😅

21 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

The 1650 S is rather rare these days imo 😅😅

it is? Last I checked, quite a few listings on pcpartpicker.

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/video-card/#c=476&sort=price

Primary PC: